AEW All Out

Supremo

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Good stuff from the lads there. Tom DeLongeĀ looking like he can't be arsed is great, and practically reaffirms him as my leastĀ favouriteĀ member of Blink.

Tom hasn't been in blink for years, it's the wonderful Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio in his place.

3 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Good stuff from the lads there. Tom DeLongeĀ looking like he can't be arsed is great, and practically reaffirms him as my leastĀ favouriteĀ member of Blink.

Iā€™m assuming youā€™re on about Matt Skiba? Tom left Blink years ago.

Sorry - Iā€™m aware how much of a bore I am pointing this out.

4 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So AEW have signed the kid that won the tag titles with Braun Strowman a few years ago.
Apparently he does by the nameĀ 'Marko Stunt' or something?!

Just what the company needs - another dweeby looking kid who looks like a puff of wind would blow him over.

Ā 

Nicholas was 10 when he was Braun Strowman's tag team partner in 2018. Marko Stunt just turned 23. I'm guessing they are two very different people.Ā 

6 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So AEW have signed the kid that won the tag titles with Braun Strowman a few years ago.
Apparently he does by the nameĀ 'Marko Stunt' or something?!

Just what the company needs - another dweeby looking kid who looks like a puff of wind would blow him over.

Ā 

Cos flips.

I saw Marko and his brother in a backyard deathmatch for GCW, it was fucking terrible but made for an oddly entertaining carcrash.

He could maybe work as a comedy gimmick, as long as he's not seriously beating people twice his size.

Archived