AEW All Out

Supremo

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Good stuff from the lads there. Tom DeLonge looking like he can't be arsed is great, and practically reaffirms him as my least favourite member of Blink.

Tom hasn't been in blink for years, it's the wonderful Matt Skiba from Alkaline Trio in his place.

3 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Good stuff from the lads there. Tom DeLonge looking like he can't be arsed is great, and practically reaffirms him as my least favourite member of Blink.

I’m assuming you’re on about Matt Skiba? Tom left Blink years ago.

Sorry - I’m aware how much of a bore I am pointing this out.

• Paid Members

@Slapnut @Bellenda Carlisle Bloody hell, it's Matt Skiba! I thought Tom had rejoined this tour when I saw the clip. The aloofness was very Delonge-esque.

I won't take it back though. Box Car Racer and Angels & Airwaves were proper shite, whereas +44 were excellent. Team Hoppus all the way.

Edited by Accident Prone

4 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So AEW have signed the kid that won the tag titles with Braun Strowman a few years ago.
Apparently he does by the name 'Marko Stunt' or something?!

Just what the company needs - another dweeby looking kid who looks like a puff of wind would blow him over.

Nicholas was 10 when he was Braun Strowman's tag team partner in 2018. Marko Stunt just turned 23. I'm guessing they are two very different people. 

6 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So AEW have signed the kid that won the tag titles with Braun Strowman a few years ago.
Apparently he does by the name 'Marko Stunt' or something?!

Just what the company needs - another dweeby looking kid who looks like a puff of wind would blow him over.

Cos flips.