AEW All Out

Supremo

Absolutely everything. Orange Cassidy is bloody brilliant. I usually hate indie comedy bollocks but this guy his act down to a science. His timing is impeccable and he always pulls a new trick out the bag.

Bit worried about some of these signings though. Seems like they're just snapping up all their little indie mates.

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

Cassidy is brilliant, and he'll be even better in an environment where the crowd is going to be hot for him. Good signing for them. Let's have a couple of big lads now please.

17 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Absolutely everything. 

Such as?

I've seen him engage in thumb wars, get rocked to sleep by his opponent, lightly kick several people in the shins while having his hands in his pockets...

Admittedly, it's subjective, but on seeing those things I instantly went 'Eurgh, he's shit!' rather than 'Wow, that's entertaining!'.

31 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Well that's it really. It's comedy. If you've seen it and hate it then there's not much I can do to turn your head. 

As @AdamTH17 said, lets level it out with some big lads now.

My issue with Cassidy is that he feels totally at odds with the more serious, realistic tone they’re striking with something like Cody/Spears, for example. 

Don’t get me wrong, I definitely think a good wrestling show should have a good balance of drama and comedy, but I don’t think these particular brands of drama and comedy mesh well together. 

Edited by RedRooster

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

My issue with Cassidy is that he feels totally at odds with the more serious, realistic tone they’re striking with something like Cody/Spears, for example. 

Don’t get me wrong, I definitely think a good wrestling show should have a good balance of drama and comedy, but I don’t think these particular brands of drama and comedy mesh well together. 

But AEW’s style is just throw whatever shit at the wall they feel like, same as TNA for most of its existence. Nothing else they do is in the same tone as Cody vs Spears.

Personally, I’d love to see Orange Cassidy vs MJF more than anything they’ve booked for All Out.