AEW All Out

Supremo

2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Have we talked about the rumours of WWE trying to buy FITE TV anywhere? Because that could be a massive story. So many people rely on that for internation distribution.

I thought about creating a thread this morning, but I couldn’t decide whether it was worth it or not in case it turned out to be mischief making that Meltzer bought into.

Fite TV has persistently been dismissing the story on Twitter today (possibly elsewhere too, but this is where I’ve seen it): https://twitter.com/FiteTV/status/1159760207729311744

Last weeks Road To was utterly fantastic. I'm with John Pollock when he called Tully Blanchard's cameo one of the best promos of the entire year. Fucking loved it. But I am a blind Tully mark. It's great to see a legend like him that still has it and that hasn't been overexposed through the years. He owned the room in this one. As much as I'm looking forward to Spears/Cody, what I want more than anything is Arn Anderson to come into the fold. Maybe that will be Cody's guy? Arn and Tully in one of these Road To's in some kind of heated exchange would be money. I'd jizz all over that. Arn is another legend that hasn't outstayed his welcome and is one of the best talkers to ever live. How are their bodies holding up? One more Double A spine buster would send me over the edge.

The contract signing wasn't even the best thing on the episode. That video montage that lead into it was the absolute fucking business. Cody's training intercut with footage of the infamous chairshot, Spears and Tully looking like two underhanded cunts travelling through airports and limos - brilliant. It was beautifully shot, and the unfussy soundtrack with the grinding bass got the feels going. Fucking loved it. 

And then there's MJF! How can I forget. Fleshing out the story of his 'friendship' with Cody, being hilarious and the best heel in the bloody business. What a natural. I hope he gets to shine in a big singles match soon. 

• Paid Members
On 8/8/2019 at 5:46 PM, Keith Houchen said:

I knew Piper was a top shagger but I genuinely had no idea he had a kid with Jazz.  Hope he cucked Rodney Mack.

I took this totally at face value when I read it, so was a bit confused watching the video. 

On 8/9/2019 at 12:25 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Have we talked about the rumours of WWE trying to buy FITE TV anywhere? Because that could be a massive story. So many people rely on that for internation distribution.

WWE would have to be insane to attempt that. FITE is a service, you can’t but a service like you can a product. They could buy FITE for an insane amount of money and someone else would be working on getting a replacement out as soon as possible. Tony Khan probably already has his own platform in the pipeline, so Vince buying FITE would just allow Khan to pick up extra money from promotions who have lost their platform.

It would also permanently alienate a lot of fans who have already lost interest. Can’t think of a better way to piss money up the wall 

Edited by UK Kat Von D