AEW Fight For The Fallen

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Joey Janela saw Enzo Amore at a Blink 182 concert last night, and Enzo gave him a smack to the jaw. Apparently he prank called him at Starrcast or some shit, so when Enzo found out who he was, he twatted him. More to the point, is Blink 182 now the wrestlers hangout? And were they at one stage teenage girls from the late 90s?

Here's a bit more detail; Joey has been egging on Enzo for quite some time on social media (and rightfully fucking so, Enzo is a twat of the highest order), and they've traded barbs through Twitter and the like. It wasn't dead serious stuff, it was just Joey being Joey. Two assholes going back and forth, only one is a likable asshole and the other is a detestable twat.

So yeah, you had that and the Joey prank call, but it was all light-hearted stuff. The story goes that Janela walked up to Enzo at this gig and just went to shake his hand in a, "Haha, didn't we have a bit of fun on Twitter, eh lad!?" kind of way, and Enzo slapped his hand away and put the dukes up.

Joey thought, "Fuck this" and walked away after a brief scuffle. The guy is going to be signed full-time with AEW soon, the last thing he needs is all the troubles that come with law suits and police investigation, especially when it comes to Enzo.

• Paid Members

Eh, looks to me like Janela was backing down because he's smart enough to, but was also ready to defend himself whenever Enzo came near. He looks a bit shell shocked as he just went to say hi and ended up in a 'scuffle'.

Enzo comes off bad (:mild shock:) and he'd come off worse if he actually landed blows. Janela did the right thing and Enzo will wallow back to obscurity after the next Twitter news cycle.

19 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Eh, looks to me like Janela was backing down because he's smart enough to, but was also ready to defend himself whenever Enzo came near. He looks a bit shell shocked as he just went to say hi and ended up in a 'scuffle'.

Enzo comes off bad (:mild shock:) and he'd come off worse if he actually landed blows. Janela did the right thing and Enzo will wallow back to obscurity after the next Twitter news cycle.

I thought Enzo and Cass had signed with ROH? Did anything come of that?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Enzo's a dickhead but you just know he's been in a fair few real scraps in his life.

I'd argue that one is because of the other.