All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Awards Moderator
15 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Johnson saying that his hobby is "making model buses" is the move of a cunt. Calculated media manipulation disguised as a faux-quirky, striving-to-be-endearing personality trait.

If you Google "Boris Johnson Bus", the entire first page of results at least are now about this favourite hobby he'd never mentioned before. What do you think the results would have been if you searched for that a week ago, before this "hobby" came to light? 

Cunt.

Ahhhh ... that's a clever cunt.

Is it that clever? It seems unlikely to me that anyone not knowing about the "£350m for the NHS" lies would randomly Google "Boris Johnson bus". It is probably him trying to add more to his "persona" that so many people seem to fall for, rather than anything more sinister or planned out.

Let it be known though that I think he clearly has something like in him as he is a nasty piece of work, before any of this spirals into people thinking this is me defending him :D 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

Johnson is a master at the "Throw a dead cat on the table" strategy of changing the subject when you've been exposed.  The talk a day or so ago was about the photo he leaked being shown up as a fraud, not any more, it's hahaha what a character again.

• Paid Members
On 6/26/2019 at 3:15 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Is it that clever? It seems unlikely to me that anyone not knowing about the "£350m for the NHS" lies would randomly Google "Boris Johnson bus". 

They might want to know how much of a financial catastrophe his London buses were though.

And saying that he likes "making model buses" when he's responsible for buses that look pretty but aren't much cop is indeed a cunt move.

• Awards Moderator
19 minutes ago, Joe_the_Lion said:

I was genuinely unaware that Jeremy Corbyn was a Tory

It’s alright; we’ll all downvote him in the next election and he’ll fuck off in a strop for years.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said:

It’s alright; we’ll all downvote him in the next election and he’ll fuck off in a strop for years.

ezgif-3-bb972faee15e.gif.f3b13698c0d38ac2af2b01e6b05b430e.gif

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

From this week's Popbitch;

The Telegraph pays him £275,000 a year. The Evening Standard is edited by a fellow Bullingdon boy. The Guardian is too puritanical to get properly stuck into the muck and journalists at the Mail are already being courted for potential comms gigs at No.10 – so it looks like no-one's going to bother asking this question unless we do...

Pundits have wondered why Boris Johnson and his team seem so keen to avoid addressing the substance of this "lovers' tiff". If anyone could bluster his way through some half-arsed excuse and emerge unscathed, it's him.

Could it be that the row he had with Carrie Symonds in her Camberwell flat actually went on significantly longer than has been reported so far – and that it contained many more personal details about the current state of his relationships?

Yes, that's relationships plural; no, we don't mean Bip Ling. (We'd have headlined the story "Bip Questions: Who's askLing what this week?" if we did...)

On 6/26/2019 at 1:54 PM, BomberPat said:

Johnson saying that his hobby is "making model buses" is the move of a cunt. Calculated media manipulation disguised as a faux-quirky, striving-to-be-endearing personality trait.

If you Google "Boris Johnson Bus", the entire first page of results at least are now about this favourite hobby he'd never mentioned before. What do you think the results would have been if you searched for that a week ago, before this "hobby" came to light? 

Cunt.

For me this is a perfect example of when you think someone is trying to catch you out with a leading question or "Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer".

I would have answered in the same way, if i did not like the person asking the question or thought he was setting me up for a fail.

*Boris is a Tory Cunt. But if you say he is stupid, you are falling for his bullshit and making yourself sound stupid. He is a very clever cunt!*

• Paid Members

Bloody Tory bastards. My mum's Sunday dinners have gone up by 10p. At this rate they'll be a fiver before we know it. What kind of value is that supposed to represent. It's all down to Brexit.