All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

We're living in a country where their policies have led to the deaths of over 17000 sick people being denied vital support over the last 6 years. If they don't think that's a problem and continue to make it worse it's hard to debate on that matter. There are some places where middle ground and discussion may find some sort of common ground but with things like that as the tip of the iceberg, cunts they are.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Just calling them cunts won't change anything will it, though? If change is actually what you want.

Trying to goad me into one of your tedious endless debates, Wendell, is not going to happen, especially on a Saturday morning when the Aussie football is on. Take it into the Brexit thread or something where some berk might take your bait. This thread is about Tories who have been cunts.

4 hours ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Just calling them cunts won't change anything will it, though? If change is actually what you want.

It’s a forum for wrestling, not a forum for change. Set your expectations accordingly for what can be achieved here.

Plus, I’m Scottish. ‘Yer a cunt’ is a perfectly acceptable debate point in my book. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

A forum for change sounds like a Tory think tank that would come out with policies to appeal to other Tory cunts. Bring back workhouses, that sort of thing. 

Sounds like what's left of "The Independent Group" trying to come up with a new name and/or strapline. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

5 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

[The Independent Group are] cunts too. Spineless ones at that.

But Tories are still the bigger cunts.

What remains of that lot need to have recall petitions to answer to!

45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

From an old thread, the point still stands.

Well, I don't know, Keith. It strikes me that being aggressive towards people with a different worldview hasn't done much to cure the world of its ills thus far. Call them cunts all you want and watch them dig their heels in even deeper. 

29 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

A forum for change sounds like a Tory think tank that would come out with policies to appeal to other Tory cunts. Bring back workhouses, that sort of thing. 

Workhouses - I'm a fan of this idea