All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

3 hours ago, 300 said:

So would you guys actually vote for Jeremy Corbyn then?

I live in Scotland, so I’ve got the option of voting for the SNP (I voted SNP/Green last Holyrood election) 

If I lived in England I’d probably vote Lib Dem right now simply because I can’t get behind Labour’s Brexit policy...whatever it actually is.

However, under no circumstance could I or would I ever vote for a party as heartless and callous as the Tories.

As for Boris, it’s pretty fucking depressing that I’m in a situation where I have to root for Jeremy Hunt in anything.

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:

As for Boris, it’s pretty fucking depressing that I’m in a situation where I have to root for Jeremy Hunt in anything.

I've totally been put off politics after the shambles of the last few years and watching the Tory leadership thing this week with Boris somehow winning every round by a big margin is even worse. I actually think Rory Stewart was the most likeable one from what I saw and bucked the Tory trend. I haven't followed closely though so he could still be a cunt like the rest of them.

Edited by Briefcase

• Moderators

Even the farming tories in the pub said it was beyond the pale. "If he did that around here he'd be lucky if he was chinned".

When even the tractor drivers turn on you, you're a real cunt.

Edited by PowerButchi

Calling people cunts for having different beliefs is all well and good, but wouldn't it be better to perhaps attempt to understand why such people hold the beliefs that they do? The right wing has gone bonkers in a way that hasn't really been seen before, regarding conspiracy theories and global elites and whatnot - social media has enabled people to enter echo chambers and never have their views challenged. So, what does it mean to be right winged now, in 2019? A hatred of immigrants? A desire to own a gun? A hatred of PC culture? Why did people vote fro Brexit in the UK? And what does it mean to be left winged? Distrust of global capitalism? A desire to loudly accuse people you don't like of being various isms on Twitter? It's sad to me that popular discourse about politics has become this insult culture. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Brewster McCloud said:

Calling people cunts for having different beliefs is all well and good, but wouldn't it be better to perhaps attempt to understand why such people hold the beliefs that they do?

Because they're cunts.