All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I think The Independent was reporting earlier that Johnson was refusing to answer the police's questions when he was taken in yesterday?

• Paid Members

The Windrush scandal is the biggest load of cuntery, somehow made even worse by the fact that while making a complete fuck-up of that, the same cunts were trying to convince us that EU citizens wouldn't be disadvantaged post-Brexit. Fuck 'em.

Meanwhile, other cunts are trying to claim that Jeremy Corbyn would be a good Prime Minister, despite his lack of education and record of fucking Communism - communism - can you even begin to fathom that someone who is so wrong has reached a position of power? We need to think properly about this rather than just going all cunty cunt cunt.

The Tories are cunts, yes, but the other side aren't much better at the minny mo. Balls to the lot of 'em.

• Paid Members

Jeremy Corbyn isn't remotely Communist, and I couldn't give a shit about his "lack of education". I'm far more concerned about the Tory policies that are actively killing disadvantaged people and fucking over others, that have treated generations of immigrants as subhuman, and have let internal party squabbles tear the entire fucking country apart. 

For someone who apparently wants us to engage with why people might vote for the right wing, you do fuck all to actually elucidate us on what they've got going for them, in favour of just spluttering "but but but but the other guy!"

A criticism of the Tories isn't an endorsement of Jeremy Corbyn. Try and defend them, rather than deflecting on to someone else, I dare you.

15 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Jeremy Corbyn isn't remotely Communist, and I couldn't give a shit about his "lack of education". I'm far more concerned about the Tory policies that are actively killing disadvantaged people and fucking over others, that have treated generations of immigrants as subhuman, and have let internal party squabbles tear the entire fucking country apart. 

For someone who apparently wants us to engage with why people might vote for the right wing, you do fuck all to actually elucidate us on what they've got going for them, in favour of just spluttering "but but but but the other guy!"

A criticism of the Tories isn't an endorsement of Jeremy Corbyn. Try and defend them, rather than deflecting on to someone else, I dare you.

I won't defend the Tories, because like you said, it's almost impossible to do so now. They're a mess. I used to like them, not anymore. 

What does the right wing have going for it? Well, a few things, actually: a support of free market capitalism and a desire to bring people out of poverty which has actually happened. Dismiss this point if you wish but I think it would be foolish to do so.

And, if you dig into Corbyn's background, you'll find that he's supported Communism. Read Nick Cohen in the Guardian if you don't believe me.

Edited by Brewster McCloud