All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

The trouble is Keith that the people calling for her to be prosecuted are the sort of people who don't think rape should be considered a crime.  The sort of cunt who thinks that it is just a bit of harmless fun and that if you can't do that sort of thing what is the point in women. 

Cunts all of them. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

The sort of cunt who thinks that it is just a bit of harmless fun and that if you can't do that sort of thing what is the point in women. 

She shouldn't have been going around with a vagina if she didn't want it

• Paid Members

This shit works though. Lots of people just want to be on the 'winning' side and attacking 'wokeism' (whatever that actually means) detracts from actual policies and shifts debate into a culture war,  which the left will always lose.

It's grim as fuck but entirely predictable after the success this tactic had in the US.

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

This shit works though. Lots of people just want to be on the 'winning' side and attacking 'wokeism' (whatever that actually means) detracts from actual policies and shifts debate into a culture war,  which the left will always lose.

It's grim as fuck but entirely predictable after the success this tactic had in the US.

I said this in the Trump thread, but I feel like the US elections are a warning for the UK. While I'd be surprised if it went as far as the outlandish "election fraud" claims here, I think you're going to see more and more bullshit stacked up and pushback against any media that debunks it. Unfortunately critical thinking is going out the window, to be fair on both sides, and people are embedding more and more in their echo chambers and discounting anything that goes against their pre-existing views - it's dangerous.

• Paid Members

I love how they've accused Starmer of wanting to cancel Christmas for having the audacity to suggest the "ceasefire" isn't a good idea. 

EDIT: meanwhile

Screenshot_20201216_144408.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Further to that, Mogg accuses UNICEF of "playing politics" and making a "cheap political point." It's better to let the kids starve, presumably.

Accusing everyone else of "playing politics" seems to be their catch all response when they've got no other way to defend the indefensible. The SNP got it recently over the Tories' refusing to let them give NHS and Carers a £500 bonus without taxing it or deducting it from benefits. Starmer got it when he asked Johnson why he was ignoring scientific advice about implementing a two week circuit break lockdown. It's just a way to avoid an actual answer.

You'd think they'd limit it to actual politicians though. Unicef aren't even blaming the Government. They are blaming the pandemic.