All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

In a surprise to absolutely no-one, Nadine Dorries has said if Truss goes then Johnson should be made PM again. She's the first to say it, but I'm sure more will follow.

Absolute schysters!

He was the front runner in a poll of party members as to who should replace her. The membership are bigger cunts than the MPs even.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

He was the front runner in a poll of party members as to who should replace her. The membership are bigger cunts than the MPs even.

That's the thing that really depresses me about this lot. None of this would have been possible if it weren't for a significant enough chunk of the population being abject cunts themselves. They're the ones that voted for this band of absolute fucking wretches to have a super-majority in the first place.

What's even worse is that you still have shnites popping up to say "Oh, Labour would be worse, y'know". I've no illusions that Labour will be much cop, but come the fuck on. Just admit: you've voted for this government and are desperate to keep them in power because they do the one thing you want them to do, which is be nasty to foreigners, and you can't use the usual justifications like "they're good with the economy" or "they stand for law and order" any more.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

The Tory membership are the ones who picked Truss. The party are apparently trying to work out how change the rules to stop members from having the ultimate decision. Even the Tories realise their members are batshit. 

Johnson coming back would give them a bounce but I don't see him wanting to fight an election he could lose. Last time he had it easy as Tory strategy was to keep Johnson off TV and let Labour ruin themselves. He literally had to do nothing. I dont think he's got the work ethic or inclination to actually have to campaign.

Edited by Dead Mike

No disgrace is permanent for the Tories. Teflon Johnson's been dismissed and returned before. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him ride back into Downing Street after licking his wounds round the corner.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

That's the thing that really depresses me about this lot. None of this would have been possible if it weren't for a significant enough chunk of the population being abject cunts themselves. They're the ones that voted for this band of absolute fucking wretches to have a super-majority in the first place.

They're idealogues, it doesn't matter what's actually happened, how successful their policies are in practice etc. They want what they want & if it doesn't work it'll be someone else's fault.

We're having some work done on the house at the moment. In the time it's taken for our loft conversion to be done we'll have had three prime ministers, a dead queen and an economic shitshow. I'm starting to think my builders may be responsible. God knows what'll happen when we rip out the kitchen.