All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Looks like they want us to think he's too thick to be PM. In which case, he shouldn't be PM. 

He's going to get away with it because they're going to block the Parliament investigation/vote thing today by saying "wait until the pigs have finished." They'll whip the Tories to vote for the amendment, and it will get passed, and there'll be another indeterminate amount of time where he can obsfucate and point to Ukraine etc., but not actually fix any other problems, and it'll drag and drag and they'll hope people will get bored of it. 

• Paid Members

Steve Baker went in hard on Boris today. Which was interesting as he’d been fairly quiet and I’m sure it had nothing to do with an early poll in his constituency saying he’d lose the seat to Labour by 8 points in the local elections.

• Moderators

That note reminds me of the tory scum I worked for many moons ago who would send you an email then follow-up calling you 10 minutes later asking if you didn't reply immediately. There was no acceptable answer to this - if you said you saw it then he'd inquire as to whether you read it, if you read it then why didn't you reply, if you didn't read it but you saw it why didn't you read it, and if you didn't see it then why aren't you checking your email. Essentially every path leading to a smug "QED".

A massive cunt where the memory of this some 20+ years later still makes my blood boil.

17 minutes ago, neil said:

That note reminds me of the tory scum I worked for many moons ago who would send you an email then follow-up calling you 10 minutes later asking if you didn't reply immediately. There was no acceptable answer to this - if you said you saw it then he'd inquire as to whether you read it, if you read it then why didn't you reply, if you didn't read it but you saw it why didn't you read it, and if you didn't see it then why aren't you checking your email. Essentially every path leading to a smug "QED".

A massive cunt where the memory of this some 20+ years later still makes my blood boil.

A woman I once worked with always had that read receipt thing with her emails, I always disabled it because fuck off. 

• Paid Members

Just as bad are pricks that send you an email but then walk over to your desk the moment it is sent. 'Did you get that email I sent?' 'Yes, but it seems rather fucking pointless if you're just going to dictate it to me now'

Yet another reason why WFH is boss.

• Members
7 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Just as bad are pricks that send you an email but then walk over to your desk the moment it is sent. 'Did you get that email I sent?' 'Yes, but it seems rather fucking pointless if you're just going to dictate it to me now'

Yet another reason why WFH is boss.

Sorry to further derail, but today I was sent an email by someone in my own office (sits approx 15 feet away) who then followed up with a message on Teams to tell me she'd sent me the email. 

And people in my office wonder why I smoke.

• Paid Members

Or emails marked as urgent. If it was urgent you’d have picked up the phone, like you do most of the time anyway.  I’ve started to take pride in my deliberately abrupt reply to emails and always make sure there’s nothing for them to respond to in it. 

• Paid Members

You get Read Receipts, or As. Per. My. Last. EMAIL. Pick one and git gud.

Edited by seph

The former leader of the Tory council I used to work for has been given a medal for services to Poland. 

This prick originally pissed off the Polish community in the area by locking up the Polish war memorial because local people didn't like all the Polish people hanging around. He then hijacked a small Polish community event I was involved in to try and make it up, which meant we had to tell children that they couldn't start their colouring in until the leader arrived with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson because then they might miss their photo opportunity. 

That's what Tories do. Shit everywhere, get somebody else to clean it up and then get rewarded for it.