All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Gotta' love the plan to ease the cost of living by making 90,000 people unemployed! The money saved on 90,000 civil servants salary will be absolutely fuck all because civil servants have been getting fucked over on salary for a decade straight. Utter cunts.

So not only will it solve nothing, 90,000 families will be fucked over and public services will get worse. Brilliant. 

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I don't think theres a person I detest more on this planet than Jacob Rees-Mogg.  Just the epitome of everything I hate about modern society. I bet his breath fucking reeks too.

Probably the first and last time the word 'modern' will ever be used with that lanky fop

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, chokeout said:

Probably the first and last time the word 'modern' will ever be used with that lanky fop

In at least 140 years... 

• Members
On 5/12/2022 at 12:46 PM, BomberPat said:

There's absolutely nothing shameful about having to rely on food banks, soup kitchens, Langars, or any other community support, and the people who volunteer or donate to places like that are heroes. There is definitely something shameful in presiding over a government that has massively increased the need for those resources, and having the audacity to blame the people using them for their poverty.

My job is to support those on UC get  back into work, and things got so bad we had to set up an emergency food bank in our office.

We can of course refer people to churches, community organisations etc but as humans we cant have someone sat opposite us telling us they have no food and let them walk out of the office.

Everyone contributes when they can, and we have relationships with local shops, bakeries etc but the best bit was when the local Tory councillor visited and told us what a wonderful thing we had set up and how much it would help people.

Its because of you, you cunts!!!

You only played yourself by taking that job. Don't you know there are higher paying ones? Did you even look?

Go on, get yourself out there. Put an ad in the gazette. Ring round all the companies and ask if they're hiring. Borrow your dad's briefcase to show you mean business.

Our union asked our employers for more money and the company told us they’d give us a 2% pay rise if we forfeited our delivery supplement that we get for delivering junk mail which is worth around £25 a week. That 2% is worth around £10 to the average postie if they’re lucky. I wonder what could have empowered our employers to make such a piss taking offer.

1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

You only played yourself by taking that job. Don't you know there are higher paying ones? Did you even look?

Go on, get yourself out there. Put an ad in the gazette. Ring round all the companies and ask if they're hiring. Borrow your dad's briefcase to show you mean business.

Fucking hell, how accurate is this? 😔