Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

All our shows are a PARODY to the original shows, you can choose between, Mammy’s Boys, Fawlty Towers, Fawlty Towers Revisited, Allo Allo, Fabulous Absolutely and near Christmas time we have  Mammy’s Boys Christmas Special and Fawlty Towers Christmas specials. All our shows are interactive Dining experiences, you are served a lovely meal whilst the cast of professional Actors entertain you, you will exercise Chuckle muscles you never knew you had.

If the quality of the shows is on par with the quality of the writing here then you'll be in for a whale of a time.

In tragic news, 'One Foot in the Gravy' doesn't appear to be running any longer.

One-Foot-in-the-Gravy-960x400-1-640x267.

Saying that, if they did a thee course dinner and Boon tribute night I'd be buying 10,000 tickets.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gus Mears said:

In tragic news, 'One Foot in the Gravy' doesn't appear to be running any longer

I don't believe it. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It does have a whiff of Roger's Profanisaurus to it. 

What's that address that always amuses you @air_raid? I mean I know it, but I wouldn't want to steal your thunder. 

Miss Lucy Likes

The Cockwell Inn

Tilit

Herts.

That reminds me of when I used to work at a hotel serving the big functions. Every now and then the organisers of a certain function would hire two dopey cunts who were singing waiters. They would mingle with the staff before revealing they were singers. 

One of them was a right annoying prick and would always end up pretending to wait on my tables. We would often have 3 tables between two people so serving 30 people or so from a preset menu so the best thing to do was load your tray up with as many plates as possible, this in turn required a bit of a balancing act so you would have to remove the plates in a certain order so you didn’t drop them all over the floor/guests. I was serving my table and this tosser grabbed a few plates off my tray unexpectedly so he could keep up the charade. Not expecting this my tray wobbled and fell all over the floor, he looked at me and said ‘sorry mate’ before fucking off to butcher a Buble song. I hate that cunt. 

• Paid Members

I get the feeling that cover is either going to be dreadful, or interesting. When I'm listening to a cover it has to either be a completely accurate recreation of the original, or as accurate as possible, like Travis's cover of Killer Queen, or do something completely different with the original, such as Laibach's cover of In The Army Now. Too many times has my mum had a band or open mic on in the pub, and they've attempted to cover something but it's been slightly off and it actually hurts my brain.