Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

On 12/10/2022 at 12:08 AM, Fatty Facesitter said:

MV5BMGQ4NjQ2OGUtYjVlYi00Njc0LWE3YTctNzA4ZDU4MTM3MjFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM2NDY5MjI5._V1_.thumb.jpg.69f410c9f1e74f7bff1d5a1a7a76abbe.jpg

I'm perfectly happy to be shouted down on this because I will admit I haven't actually watched any clips to confirm my suspicions. But no flat share ever looks this glamorous in the real world. 

I've seen it, it's alright but nothing special. The flat share in the actual show isn't as glamorous as the poster suggests either. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Of all the soap characters from that time to have an ironic career renaissance why did it have to be him? Fred Elliott is still kicking and played a daft twat much better, where are his t-shirts?

He couldn't sing Mustang Sally, I say he couldn't sing Mustang Sally. 

In truth it's because the bloke who played Fred was a posh serious actor thespian type who happened into a soap where Barry was a blue coat who does light entertainment for cash. 

4 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Barry is class and is amazing at at Pointless Celebrities which is very fitting. Leave Barry alone.

He’s in the top quiz leagues that the chasers are in, seems to always finish in the top half of the table. HE GONNA DO IT ANYWAYYYYYYYYYY

• Paid Members

Craig David all of a sudden talking about how much he hated Bo Selecta a few month ago, now this. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! 

I wondered how quick Francis would go back to the well now ITV2 realised Celebrity Juice was about 15 years past it's sell by date.

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/leigh-francis-filmed-bo-selecta-reboot-pilot-3369763

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
29 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

To be honest, the beer probably is nice, and the music could well be fantastic, but with that classist attitude, I wouldn't step foot in somewhere like that.

Y'know every stereotypical thing that people hate and decry about hipsters and the gentrification that usually accompanies them wherever they show up? That board sums it up exactly and in entirety, both in content and wording.