Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Coming of Age?

Ahh yes, a big favourite on the forum back around its broadcast. Think it was @Chili who did in-depth reviews of every episode? Presumably during a psychotic episode.

Hannah Job tho

2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ahh yes, a big favourite on the forum back around its broadcast. Think it was @Chili who did in-depth reviews of every episode? Presumably during a psychotic episode.

Hannah Job tho

Incredible post script to this is sometime last year I went on a Hinge date with someone who had previously dated the writer of that show. Proper Vietnam flashbacks in the middle of dessert. 

Edited by Chili

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

DK off of Coming of Age was on shit quiz show Britains Brightest Family with his dad Joe Pasquale! Who knew comedic genius could be genetically passed down.

You wouldn’t know they are related. I follow Joe Tracini on twitter. He’s suffered horribly with mental health issues over the years and his openness about it is refreshing.

• Paid Members
On 4/5/2022 at 10:51 AM, BomberPat said:

Footballer to pundit to conspiracy theorist, not the most original career trajectory. Hope he turns up dressed all in turquoise. 

I made the mistake of Tweeting a variant of this joke, it's been picked up by some "here's a bunch of Tweets about this topic in lieu of actual content" aggregator site, and my mentions and DMs are full of absolute loons today.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Davidson's streaming platform Ustreme

It sounds great:

Featuring four subscription channels and one free, it includes his stand-up clips alongside those of comics such as Freddie Starr, Jethro, Bobby Davro, Joe Pasquale and Norman Wisdom, as well as Davidson's home cooking demonstrations, war documentaries and retro US serials like Bonanza and Popeye

I wonder if Davidson's cooking demonstrations includes my old Grandad's recipe for "[N-word] Knackers" - one can of prunes opened and poured into a bowl, eat immediately.