Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

Return to the Thunderdome? Looks like the Saudi Shitshow could be in jeopardy due to a potential imminent attack on Riyadh by Iran. WWE are yet to make a statement, but it's not looking great. 

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/report-saudi-arabia-site-wwe-crown-jewel-has-knowledge-imminent-attack?utm_source=TW-Fightful&utm_medium=Fightful Wrestling News&utm_campaign=dlvr.it

• Paid Members

That's something that interests me too, actually. 

I'm of the opinion Maximum Male Models is a perfectly acceptable lower card comedy heel gimmick, but assuming he's on the show and doing it, it'll be the first time he's been there are a properly integrated member of the roster as opposed to the all-conquering Saudi Arabian megastar he's been used as before.

I wonder if they'll put him in a dark match as "himself"?

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Logan Paul is better than your favourite wrestler. He could be really special if he somehow, against his own best interests, decides to hang around.

I know they are likely matches that are super rehearsed, but we can only judge Logan Paul on the matches we've seen, and those matches have all been corkers. He's clearly an absolute natural, and he's leagues ahead of 90% of the people they have in NXT, which is hilarious. 

1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

I love Hangman Page but I saw Logan Paul’s buckshot lariat on Reddit and it’s the best one I’ve ever seen anyone do.

It’s fantastic, but it’s helped by some great camerawork as well.

Fair fucks to Roman showing so much for Logan to get him over. Awesome match to cap what was a very good show overall 

All the matches delivered, even the Braun/Omos one though they really didn’t need the Wyatt segment 

No idea which way they are going to go for the Men’s WarGames match, part of me thinks Bloodline vs Sheamus and his boys, Owens and Logan but part thinks Judgement Day plus 2 vs The OC, a returning Edge and Mysterio