The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

4 hours ago, simonworden said:

Not complaining, just making a comment regarding the content. I never said it was a bad show. A more constructive reply would be to tell me if it was actually a good or bad show.

4 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

He was questioning, not complaining. There's quite a significant difference between the two.

Wouldn't it be more constructive to watch the show or the highlights and decide if it's a good or bad show though?

Don't get me wrong - there's plenty of things about WWE to question or criticise, but to judge it based on a recap or whatever is a little unfair.

Why on earth did they throw away Brocks cash in on that pointless back and forth title switching with Seth instead of saving it for this!?

If Brock is taking the title, I hope it doesn’t just return to business as usual with Kofi and the New Day. Needs to lead to something and some greater development. Feels like I only ever post to say it but I’m desperate for it to be used as a launching pad for Big E to get serious and step up. You’re next big baby face is right there.

Hilarious we’re getting a new draft and then a month later it’ll be Survivor Series -Raw vs Smackers with apparent brand loyalty.

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

Why on earth did they throw away Brocks cash in on that pointless back and forth title switching with Seth instead of saving it for this!?

If Brock is taking the title, I hope it doesn’t just return to business as usual with Kofi and the New Day. Needs to lead to something and some greater development. Feels like I only ever post to say it but I’m desperate for it to be used as a launching pad for Big E to get serious and step up. You’re next big baby face is right there.

Hilarious we’re getting a new draft and then a month later it’ll be Survivor Series -Raw vs Smackers with apparent brand loyalty.

I can't wait for the one night of the year where Raw and Smackers go head to head!

4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Wouldn't it be more constructive to watch the show or the highlights and decide if it's a good or bad show though?

Don't get me wrong - there's plenty of things about WWE to question or criticise, but to judge it based on a recap or whatever is a little unfair.

Maybe but my question was in the same light as asking someone about a football match "was there really no goals in the first half?" When I haven't seen it or questioning something you've heard about a movie you haven't watched. 

Anyway this is silly but could you endulge me in why I've clearly upset you so much as I honestly didn't mean to and it would be nice to lear from my apartment mistake?

1 hour ago, simonworden said:

Anyway this is silly but could you endulge me in why I've clearly upset you so much as I honestly didn't mean to and it would be nice to lear from my apartment mistake?

You didn't upset me. There's a difference between disagreeing with someone and being upset over it. Calm down :)

• Awards Moderator

One nice touch in the Lesnar/Kofi confrontation was Kofi actually struggling when he got picked up for the F5. It’s fair enough when it happens in a match after someone’s had the shit knocked out of them and has no fight left, but anytime Lesnar picks someone up in a segment and they do nothing to resist it, it just looks daft. It’s happened loads, but the worst instance is obviously when he first returned and Cena lay across his shoulders for what seemed like an eternity with zero resistance.

Kofi struggled the perfect amount last night; he’d been through a match and was blowing for tugs, but showed that last bit of fight before Brock planted him.

It’s the small things, sometimes.