When shitarses get over

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Richard said:

So because Starr happens to be Jewish, those who constructively criticize him must be far-right and anti-semites? Are you serious? Get to fuck with your bollocks.

That being said David Starr is alright. Definitely shouldn't be in this thread. 

Very nice, Strawman Richard.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richards mates: You alright Rich? Bit quiet tonight

Richard: Not really...I was arguing with strangers on an internet wrestling forum about the semantics and definitions of the alt-right after I’d mentioned anti semitism out of nowhere incredibly out of context. Then I had to leave it as I made out I was going down the pub with my mates.

Richards mates: Yeah, that is...something.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Bagwell was a pretty solid midcard guy until he fucked his neck imo. And even at his worst he was still the perfect smug prick.

1999 killed Bagwell. He was a very good dickhead up to then, regardless of whether you think they should have pushed him as a face post return from neck injury. Late 1998/1999 you had his Mam involved all over the place, then they turned him babyface and Roddy Piper made a twat of him before he jobbed to David Flair and then Russo came along and he did that dreadful angle full of insider bullshit about him being held back by the Powers that be. Horrendous stuff and he never recovered. 

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Carbomb said:

I remember being rather impressed with him when he was young blue-chipper Marcus Alexander Bagwell, getting beaten up with Sting by the Dangerous Alliance. Never saw his work as Buff.

WCW Magazine rookie of the year Marcus Alexander Bagwell alongside 2Cold Scorpio had some cracking matches with the Hollywood Blondes in 93 following the latter's feud with Steamboat & Douglas/Zenk. It was some entertaining filler while they were waiting for Flair's no compete to end after he'd left the WWF. 

19 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Richards mates: You alright Rich? Bit quiet tonight

Richard: Not really...I was arguing with strangers on an internet wrestling forum about the semantics and definitions of the alt-right after I’d mentioned anti semitism out of nowhere incredibly out of context. Then I had to leave it as I made out I was going down the pub with my mates.

Richards mates: Yeah, that is...something.

giphy.gif

You almost had one there chief.

Archived