When shitarses get over

tiger_rick

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Tangential, but my grandma's accountant also did Max Crabtree's accounts. Said he was a nightmare for documentation - one tax year, Max just handed him a box stacked with a load of papers and receipts, amongst which he found a sock and an unopened pack of Super Noodles.

Lynn: Now, Alan, I need to know, you’re completely ready for the Inland Revenue? Have you got all your receipts?
Alan: Yes, some are on a spike over there, you’ve got some in a fat envelope, and the rest are in a shoe box which I threw off a ferry. That was a low point.

• Paid Members
Just now, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Buff Bagwell was a really good worker prior to his neck injury. That was a brutal injury he got. That should have finished him. I cant believe he was only 31 when WCW went under. He hasnt done much since.

I remember being rather impressed with him when he was young blue-chipper Marcus Alexander Bagwell, getting beaten up with Sting by the Dangerous Alliance. Never saw his work as Buff.

5 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

Konnan would be towards the top of my list too, along with Buff Bagwell.

I liked Bagwell, thought he was kind of cool. Big muscular and the massive hat. would happily sit and watch him at an indy show these days. If you see some of his pre 98 stuff he ain't bad. 

Big Daddy is an example of how important booking is and how protecting people can make them a star. 

31 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The thread is for shitarses who got over.

He was in wcw in 92/93.

Wcw signed him to a decent deal, he was getting ppv squash matches and teaming with the main eventers and pushed to the hilt 

The wcw fans were all over him in 92.

4 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Get to fuck, Starr is fucking fantastic. Brilliant mind for the business, brilliant in-ring and he's got the best promo skills going today.

The people who rag on him tend to be alt-right tossers who are up in arms about his very visible left-wing, progressive philosophies. Look at that recent controversial ROH promo he did; the comments are mostly full of people loving it, and those who hated it are "Keep politics out of my wrestling!" types.

So because Starr happens to be Jewish, those who constructively criticize him must be far-right and anti-semites? Are you serious? Get to fuck with your bollocks.

That being said David Starr is alright. Definitely shouldn't be in this thread. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Richard said:

So because Starr happens to be Jewish, those who constructively criticize him must be far-right and anti-semites? Are you serious? Get to fuck with your bollocks.

Erm, where did he say that? 

Archived