When shitarses get over

tiger_rick

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Richard said:

So because Starr happens to be Jewish, those who constructively criticize him must be far-right and anti-semites? Are you serious? Get to fuck with your bollocks.

That being said David Starr is alright. Definitely shouldn't be in this thread. 

He explicitly said he's been attacked for his progressive views. The Jewish thing is a leap you've made yourself there. Outrage culture in full effect.

1 hour ago, BrodyGraham said:

He explicitly said he's been attacked for his progressive views. The Jewish thing is a leap you've made yourself there. Outrage culture in full effect.

Not really a leap when Accident prone lept to label Starr's critics as ''alt-right'', which would suggest anti-semitism was the vehicle for the objection. Unless he's grouping the alt-right within the wider group of conservatism which would be daft considering most conservative types consider Israel to be *America's greatest ally*.

And yes his progressive ideas are a bit shit and bordering on extremist. But that's the climate we live in where brownie points are a form of currency.

Also nice one @Devon Malcolm, you're a valued component on a pro-wrestling forum. Cracking life you must lead.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Richard said:

Also nice one @Devon Malcolm, you're a valued component on a pro-wrestling forum. Cracking life you must lead.

Oh mate, you should have seen me years ago when I won it two and a half times in a row, I was rockin the joint!

Not really. Alt right generally has fuck all to do with Anti Semitism and largely sets itself as the counter to what it considers mainstream academic leftism. It's basically a bunch of whiny cry babies being offended at the notion of not being cunts, doubling down on being cunts.

Anti Semitism gets thrown at the left these days due to the sticky notion that Anti Zionism equals Anti Semitism.

Again there seems to be a general disconnect between what was said and a notion of what you want to have been said.

1 minute ago, BrodyGraham said:

Not really. Alt right generally has fuck all to do with Anti Semitism and largely sets itself as the counter to what it considers mainstream academic leftism. It's basically a bunch of whiny cry babies being offended at the notion of not being cunts, doubling down on being cunts.

Hold on, are you denying the existence of anti-semitism within the alt-right?

The same alt-right that houses the likes of David Duke, Andrew Anglin and Richard Spencer as it's think tanks?

The foundation of the alt-right was based on the belief that the world's elite are ethnically Jewish.

I think you're referring to *alt-lite* or intellectual dark web types like Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro. 

That movement has nothing to do with the *alt-right*.

Wrong group, mate. Stop chatting brown in front of your pals.

I'm not denying the existence of Anti Semitism in anything, just saying it's not the central thrust. I will admit to wording that wrong. 

I'll let the dictionary educate me.

alt-right
/ɒltˈrʌɪt/
noun
  1. (in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content.
    "many in mainstream conservatism see the alt-right as a serious force"

Archived