UKFF Netflix / Amazon Prime Recommendations Thread

Loki

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I'd rather watch that than half the content of Netflix Originals to be honest. 

Are you sure about that? From what I've seen, everyone sees that pretty much every person on there is an an absolute piece of shit. The whole 'Carole Baskin is a bitch' thing is just the latest meme material. I don't think anyone's coming away from that seeing her, of all people, as the baddie. 

Joe's a piece of shit, but again, it makes for funny memes. I'll laugh at someone funny involving him, but I still know he's terrible. Happy to be proved wrong and pointed to articles showing him as some sort of tiger nonce hero.

Tbh I don’t think any of them come of well. And whilst “That fucking bitch” Carole Baskin probably comes of best, her sanctuary doesn’t seem that much better then Joe Exotic’s Tiger Factory

50 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

People are lobbying for Trump to pardon Joe. So much so that a reporter even asked Trump during a press conference the other day if he would or not. 

He’s king of the rednecks. 

That's funny. Asking all the hard hitting questions.

• Paid Members

I thought everyone involved came accross as pricks in that Tiger King series. Baskin was just as bad as the egotistical,, gun obsessed redneck that is Joe Exotic and the dodgy polygomist cult leader fake doctor bloke(was it his comune thing that Undertaker and his Mrs had the photos taken with the Liger and other big cats?).

Besides the rumours about her first husband (and frankly there are much more plausible explanations for his disappearance) I thought Carole Baskin came out looking like a slightly crazy cat lady who actually does good by rescuing big cats.  She alone seemed to have experienced growth during her life.

Different order from Joe Exotic, who may or may not have been framed but was an animal abuser, criminal, drug addict and general shit.

I think we can all agree though that by far the most worrying character is Doc Antle - classic cult leader, intelligent, charismatic and dangerous.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Loki said:

Besides the rumours about her first husband (and frankly there are much more plausible explanations for his disappearance) I thought Carole Baskin came out looking like a slightly crazy cat lady who actually does good by rescuing big cats.  She alone seemed to have experienced growth during her life.

Different order from Joe Exotic, who may or may not have been framed but was an animal abuser, criminal, drug addict and general shit.

I think we can all agree though that by far the most worrying character is Doc Antle - classic cult leader, intelligent, charismatic and dangerous.

For me, it was the fact that she "rescues" them, then keeps them and charges people to see them. Along with the fact she seems to take advantage of vaulenteer labour to look after them, she just came across as hypocritical to me(although she was definatly the lesser of the three evils).

Totally agree on the "Doc". He came across as a genuine cult leader, and needs investigating!

• Paid Members

The only person who came off decent in the whole thing was Saff, the person who had their arm taken off. Everyone else came off as complete arseholes all wanting 5 minutes of fame without any consideration for the animals. 

Jeff Lowe is a special kind of cunt though. His shopping for a good looking Nanny and insistence on his wife getting back into gym shape quick post pregnancy was really something. 

• Paid Members

The three highlights (and lowlights) from Tiger King were

1. At Travis’ funeral the camera his focused on his grieving mother, and then flips round to show Joe starting up the microphone

2. That bitch Carol Baskin’s husband serenading her after Joe gets sent down

3. James Garretson flicking his hair back whilst riding a jet ski to Eye of the Tiger

Apparently there’s another episode landing tomorrow with some extras interviews 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

For me, it was the fact that she "rescues" them, then keeps them and charges people to see them. Along with the fact she seems to take advantage of vaulenteer labour to look after them, she just came across as hypocritical to me(although she was definatly the lesser of the three evils).

Absolutely this, she's a massive hypocrite and at best she's no worse than the others. She preached about how the others were keeping tigers locked away when they should be free- what is she doing then?! And using the whole 'rescue' gimmick as marketing allows her to exploit poor fuckers into working for her for free. She even tiers and grades the 'volunteers' by shirt colour. She's an emotional slaver.

But Jeff Lowe is the dirt worst of them all. What a cunt.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

I think it spoke volumes that the one that seemed to care most about their animals welfare was the Tony Montana-esque former drug baron(now he's stopped stuffing snakes full of Coke that is)....