Dean Ambrose leaves the ukff

mim731

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Are they gauging response ahead of a PPV match? 

"Could you put Nia over on your way out?" 

Death match?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Awards Moderator
15 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Incredible stuff. How does a guy do that on his own without it costing an absolute fortune? Cue speculation. 

Who says it didn't? Main eventer for a few years must pay the bills, SHIELD merch... 

I like that he waited until 5 minutes after his contract expired. 

Edited by Onyx2

• Paid Members

I like that he didn’t touch his Twitter for the whole time he was employed by WWE, then he’s a free agent for less than two weeks and he’s posting videos with top-level production values. Smells like Tony Khan money to me. Suddenly, Jon appearing at Double or Nothing feels a lot more likely. Frankly, it’d be a waste if he just want back to having death matches.

17 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I like that he didn’t touch his Twitter for the whole time he was employed by WWE, then he’s a free agent for less than two weeks and he’s posting videos with top-level production values. Smells like Tony Khan money to me. Suddenly, Jon appearing at Double or Nothing feels a lot more likely. Frankly, it’d be a waste if he just want back to having death matches.

That feels like it has been produced by either NJPW or AEW. He's certainly not going to produce something like that on his own just to head to the indies. 

Incredible stuff....what a great time to be a wrestling fan. 

• Paid Members

Hmm, I thought that was a bit shit. Is he Nailz 2000 now? Can't fault the production value, but it didn't do anything for me. Also there's a fat bloke who works in Compliance at my work called Mox, so that didn't help, for me.