Dean Ambrose leaves the ukff

mim731

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

How many stopped 24 hour clocks have you seen?  

s-l300.jpg

Anecdote: when I was very young, there was an old lady living on the upper floor of our house. She had this really old analogue clock - I'll always remember it because it was marked 1-24, but also the dial went anti-clockwise. Very weird.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

God bless anyone who thinks the same team that made Dean Ambrose a gas-mask-wearing, handkerchief-sniffing, arse-injection-getting germaphobe could six months later decide to repackage him as his old Independent character, wrapped in barbed wire and being shown to be escaping a, "prison." Bollocks.

Edited by Supremo

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

How many stopped 24 hour clocks have you seen?  

Every day for me, but I do work for a company that makes digital clock displays, so I can't turn a corner without seeing a digital 24 hour clock that's not working.

This has nothing to do with Dean Ambrose.

• Awards Moderator
32 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

s-l300.jpg

Anecdote: when I was very young, there was an old lady living on the upper floor of our house. She had this really old analogue clock - I'll always remember it because it was marked 1-24, but also the dial went anti-clockwise. Very weird.

Needless to say, you had the last laugh.

gotta love Meltzer with his 'scoop' in the latest Observer. 

"Moxley will be back on the indies in June, if not earlier" well fucking yes, it's not exactly a stretch to say he might wrestle a match at some stage in the next couple of months. 

13 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

gotta love Meltzer with his 'scoop' in the latest Observer. 

"Moxley will be back on the indies in June, if not earlier" well fucking yes, it's not exactly a stretch to say he might wrestle a match at some stage in the next couple of months. 

And if he isn't, "Plans change".