Dean Ambrose leaves the ukff

mim731

• Paid Members

This tweet that Joey Janela threwĀ out a couple of days ago, and one from GCW last night, are gaining some traction as to where Moxely is headed first.Ā 

('Explicit Mox Violence' used to be a tshirt that Jon wore to the ring and sold at shows).

Honestly, I hope he stays around the independents for a while before putting pen to paper on a deal elsewhere. Exciting stuff!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he appears at PWG's annual mystery show on the 10th. They're advertising '????? vs ?????' in a Guerrilla Warfare match, which is their version of a street fight. PWG need some much needed traction after a very subdued 2018.

4 hours ago, mrtrickio said:

That dice graphic on the wall at 1:15 is surely a hint to something.. There's money put up for the video. AEW? Impact? Or could it be a massive WWE swerve?

I think people are looking way too much into it but the dice say 2 and 5. Double or NothingĀ is May 25th

10 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

The folk on here who think it's all a swerve are probably the same posters who, back in 2011, adamantly believed thatĀ Undertaker's return videos were actually for Sting.

Nahhhh, not me guv

• Paid Members

CZW Tournament of Death 18 is on next month. Surely not?

When did he actually leave WWE? If his contract only ended yesterday then heā€™s presumably put these together himself unless Tony Khan sent him some money on PayPal as ā€œa giftā€, otherwise that must be some sort of contract tampering (Not that it matters because itā€™s the mad world of wrestling and no-one actually gives a shit).

Interested to see where he actually ends up though

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PJ Power said:

CZW Tournament of Death 18 is on next month. Surely not?

God I hope not. CZW are at death's door right now (pun not intended) and Jon doesn't need that stink associated with him, despite how much history he has with them.

A lot of ex-Dub staffers and wrestlers currently work with GCW, who are considered to be CZW's direct rival...and GCW are winning that war hand over fist. CZW is at WCW 2000 levels of disarray, compared to the red hot WWF. Yes that is my analogy and I am sticking with it.

2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

The folk on here who think it's all a swerve are probably the same posters who, back in 2011, adamantly believed thatĀ Undertaker's return videos were actually for Sting.

It's a classic example of people calling something a work so they can be all smart fan who can't be worked like a regular mark,Ā Even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day, it works for Meltzer.

22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It's a classic example of people calling something a work so they can be all smart fan who can't be worked like a regular mark,Ā Even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day, it works for Meltzer.

Not if its a 24 hour clock.....................