Brexit

Devon Malcolm

• Awards Moderator
On 9/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, Keith Houchen said:

I’m surprised we haven’t heard from Mark Francois on the issue, he’s normally front and centre on anything Brexit, can’t think why. I hope he’s ok as he hasn’t been in the Commons lately and has been voting by proxy. 

Sadly said oily toad has appeared after allegations were dropped. Utter coincidence mind. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

He is nowhere near as bad as Johnson but Starmer is so fucking shit he might as well not be there. 

That 20 point lead over the Tories will happen any day soon, you'll see.

1 minute ago, scratchdj said:

I’ve been excited all year to see all things the Brexiteers were going to rush out and do with all their extra sovereignty today that they couldn’t do yesterday. I’ve been disappointed this far.

Remoaners invented Covid to cause a lockdown to stop them. OPEN YOUR EYES I JUST WANT MY COUNTRY BACK. 

39 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I’ve been excited all year to see all things the Brexiteers were going to rush out and do with all their extra sovereignty today that they couldn’t do yesterday. I’ve been disappointed thus far.

On the plus side, my life as an ex-pat in the EU has been made immediately and immeasurably more complicated. God bless David Cameron! I'd give quite a bit for the pleasure of 1 minute with him in a dark room.