Brexit

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

It's bizarre seeing Tories and Leavers getting so upset about Terry Christian and acting like he's some kind of Voice Of The Left and Remain.

We all think he's twat. We have done ever since The Word. But it's hilarious seeing you all so wound up by a bloke who used to do a show where people used to eat pube sandwiches.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

Some of the Dads I play football with every week have sent photos in the group chat of them at the pub where they’ve handed out sparklers to celebrate. I’ve had to mute it before I call someone a cunt and make the school run a nightmare.

Some of them are getting two-footed into next week on Monday

8 hours ago, Carbomb said:

True, but again - it's easier to be conciliatory when the actual scumbag racist pricks aren't out there physically attacking or verbally abusing ethnic minorities and citing Brexit as their justification. Until the Brexit side properly distances itself from that, all it's going to look like to Remainers is "well, if we co-operate, we'll just be taking one more step along the slow, gradual road to fascism".

This is true, but it's always been a problem in the Brexit community. Every time the Radical Leavers do an assault or groomrape or bomb, the moderate Leavers should all come out and condemn it and distance themselves from it - and yet they don't do that en masse, which makes it seem like they're just quietly condoning it. Until they all loudly make that distinction, they deserve to be lumped in with the bad ones and treated like a dirty, horrible danger to our way of life.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Some of the Dads I play football with every week have sent photos in the group chat of them at the pub where they’ve handed out sparklers to celebrate. I’ve had to mute it before I call someone a cunt and make the school run a nightmare.

Some of them are getting two-footed into next week on Monday

I was at the local earlier and a group of divs actually did a countdown like it was fucking New Years Eve. Never cringed so much in my life.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

This is true, but it's always been a problem in the Brexit community. Every time the Radical Leavers do an assault or groomrape or bomb, the moderate Leavers should all come out and condemn it and distance themselves from it - and yet they don't do that en masse, which makes it seem like they're just quietly condoning it. Until they all loudly make that distinction, they deserve to be lumped in with the bad ones and treated like a dirty, horrible danger to our way of life.

Very good. Except attempting to equate Muslims with Brexiters is fallacious because they're nowhere near the same things, in numerous ways. 

3 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I was at the local earlier and a group of divs actually did a countdown like it was fucking New Years Eve. Never cringed so much in my life.

As they sent pictures of them with their sparklers, I asked if it was possible to die of second hand embarrassment, to be told that I needed to "man up if I thought democracy was embarrassing" and then called a remoaner when I suggested they go back to wanking over pictures of Farage. FROM A FUCKING FULHAM FAN AS WELL!!!

4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

As they sent pictures of them with their sparklers, I asked if it was possible to die of second hand embarrassment, to be told that I needed to "man up if I thought democracy was embarrassing" and then called a remoaner when I suggested they go back to wanking over pictures of Farage. FROM A FUCKING FULHAM FAN AS WELL!!!

You kind of asked for it, to be fair.