Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

I do miss signatures, they were fun but in the end people took the piss with the size of them.

Speaking of now-very-old-jokes, there's a number of our esteemed members still carrying joke names from that weird name swopping thing we did that resulted in a not of gay and Dad names, such as Gay Dad, Daaad, and I think @Gay as FOOK from that same incident.  Might it be time for an amnesty on some of those?

Edited by Loki

On 1/15/2024 at 10:57 PM, Loki said:

I do miss signatures, they were fun but in the end people took the piss with the size of them.

Speaking of now-very-old-jokes, there's a number of our esteemed members still carrying joke names from that weird name swopping thing we did that resulted in a not of gay and Dad names, such as Gay Dad, Daaad, and I think @Gay as FOOK from that same incident.  Might it be time for an amnesty on some of those?

Thanks for calling attention to this! It's something that's genuinely only started popping into me mind over the last few months logging in. It was a BRILL joke for years but yeah...fuck that. Shame a new account is the only way to go about it but I may pull the trigger on that. Who cares about post count anyway. It's all about upvo - 

- wait, what are we basing this on anymore? I'd drop the pretence but it might get damaged. 

Edit: Also admittedly when I see @FelatioLips flying the flag for shit name changes it sort of puts me back in my place. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

@Bicurious Dad is the other name from that name change "hilarity" that I see regularly, I have to admit I don't remembe people's previous names though.  I guess whatever power was used to change those names in the first place no longer exists.  It's a miracle Invision even still exists I suppose.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

I don’t mind the name change so much (I was a victim twice), helps people forget that I was a mafia scum wanker back in the day….

It's currently one of the most popular shows on TV, so I maintain we were just ahead of our time.

16 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't think enough time has passed yet for the Mafia Scum wankers to feel comfortable in the general populace. 10 more years should do it.

When, with any luck, I’ll be dead. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

When, with any luck, I’ll be dead. 

2 things Keet. 1. You are not that lucky, and 2 your never ending capacity to flog a joke to death will not allow you to die. Like Tantalus you will forever reach for the low hanging fruit but never grab it.