Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Should've got the Wafer Creams out to a wider market. Those are the moneymakers.

She lied when she said they had them in Home Bargains. They get what they deserve.

• Paid Members

I thought Alan Whicker was dead?

Out with friends on Saturday and somebody was talking about when she lived in Dubai, and how everybody had adopted a lot of elements of American culture, including a mention of "people going wild when the new Rihanna album dropped." 

I'm sure you can all imagine my response... 

1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I thought Alan Whicker was dead?

Out with friends on Saturday and somebody was talking about when she lived in Dubai, and how everybody had adopted a lot of elements of American culture, including a mention of "people going wild when the new Rihanna album dropped." 

I'm sure you can all imagine my response... 

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I was at the hospital today, and was directed to a waiting room just round the corner from the McColls. These were pretty basic directions, which saw me going to a waiting room round the corner from McColls.

Surprised McColls still exists after the legal case against them by a certain Cromer based Journo.

I cant say any more for legal reasons.

• 2 weeks later...