Being reminded of the UKFF in real life

Onyx2

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

You all deserve to get it spoilt for watching quiz shows anyway, like some bored 1950s housewife.

It’s more than a quiz show! Since the demise of Fifteen To One (that never got rebooted, nope that didn’t happen) it’s the Wrestlemania of quiz shows!  Not a hint of game show about it, just awkward people nervously laughing at Bae Vicky C’s shit jokes, competing to win fuck all. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

As I said, if it related to any of the things you said, it wouldn’t have been a spoiler

But you didn't know it didn't, unless you'd worked it out by clue 2 anyway or actively applied that clue to all potential sequences, which is really you spoiling it for yourself as I say.

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

If I ever get on I'm gonna wear a "Loki is a nob" t-shirt now.

Still better than Carbombs (?) on the chase 😉

Edited by Tommy!

13 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

But you didn't know it didn't, unless you'd worked it out by clue 2 anyway or actively applied that clue to all potential sequences, which is really you spoiling it for yourself as I say.

Fucks sake. I knew there was a Devon clue, so that said to me it was cricket or counties. My mind applied it to every question and so when the relevant one came up, I got it on the first clue. Therefore it was spoiled for me. Had it not pertained to cricket or counties, it wouldn’t have been spoiled for me.

Sorry I don’t have the ability to choose to forget specific things, if I did, this bullshit conversation would be at the top of the fucking list. 

39 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I get how it could skew your enjoyment of the show now, and I really am sorry. It was just a kneejerk reaction.

Oh it didn’t, it’s hardly Sixth Sense* spoileriffic or anything like that, it was one question on a quiz show, that’s all. I did think the “You’re welcome” comment was a bit rum though. But yeah, it’s fuck all in the grand scheme of things!

Sixth Sense spoiler 

Spoiler

Bruce Willis once bowled 9 / 57 against South Africa  

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Oh it didn’t, it’s hardly Sixth Sense* spoileriffic or anything like that, it was one question on a quiz show, that’s all. I did think the “You’re welcome” comment was a bit rum though. But yeah, it’s fuck all in the grand scheme of things!

Sixth Sense spoiler 

Hide contents

Bruce Willis once bowled 9 / 57 against South Africa  

It was a touch flippant. 

• 3 weeks later...