Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

This thread has really opened my eyes to the awful truth of what we have to endure. 

Hannibal Scorch is Nick Soapdish. It explains so much. 

It’s been known for about 2 days after I came back. You must have missed the memo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Had some thick family members today talking about how he's a journalist. He's not a fucking journalist. That thing with that Syrian school boy should've confirmed that for everyone. He gets a Facebook message from someone he doesn't know, saying the lad wasn't innocent and was actually part of a Muslim gang, and Tommy reckons screenshots of these messages are enough evidence to broadcast this information to his dickhead fans. And then when it comes out that someone only sent him those messages to set him up, he doesn't even apologise of retract, he just does a video going, "Argh! I've been mugged off, LOL." Turns out there's a bit more to this journalism game than owning a camera, eh Tommeh?

9 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I hate the cunt, but I don't get why the media portray him as "Tommy Robinson. Real name Stephen Yaxley-Whatever". Totally pointless what this pricks name is.

Because he uses aliases to try and hide his criminal past.  He tried to get into the US on a fake passport, the idiot, and got turned away (which incidentally is why he'll never be allowed back there).

Once he'd been sent down under his original name he conjured up the Tommeh persona to try and reinvent himself.  I'm very happy that the media continue to insist on linking him with his actual name, and previous convictions.

3 minutes ago, Loki said:

Because he uses aliases to try and hide his criminal past.  He tried to get into the US on a fake passport, the idiot, and got turned away (which incidentally is why he'll never be allowed back there).

Once he'd been sent down under his original name he conjured up the Tommeh persona to try and reinvent himself.  I'm very happy that the media continue to insist on linking him with his actual name, and previous convictions.

This isn't quite the case, his first prison sentence came 4 or 5 years before the EDL were founded.  He adopted the Robinson alias because he wanted to have more of a working class appeal as he had a double barrelled surname.  He chose that name because Tommy Robinson was a known name in hooligan circles, he was a leader in one of Lutons firms and has written books about it.  The name also has that "Tommy Atkins" everyman sounds and is similar to Danny Dyer's character in The Football Factory.  

The passport he used to travel to the US wasn't a fake passport, it was someone else's. He was meant to attend an interview the following day after they confiscated the passport, but he returned back home as he had his own passport with him.  Although his own passport had the name "Paul Harris".  But no, a convicted violent fraudster who tried to enter a country illegally is the guy you can trust.

That rap sheet in full:

Assault In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

Assaulting a police officer In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Rooftop protest In 2011, Robinson and EDL co-founder Kevin Carroll flew to Zurich to protest on the roof of a FIFA building that England were not allowed to wear poppies on their kit because of FIFA’s political symbol ban. They were fined £3,000 for their troubles.

Assault at his own rally In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

Using someone else’s passport In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court. Whilst passing the sentence, the judge told Robinson: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning. I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct."

Contempt of court 1 In 2017, Robinson was given a 3 month suspended sentence after he admitted a contempt of court charge for attempting to photograph juvenile defendant in a court case whilst having no right to do so. Court security had told Robinson not to film in and around the court as it would lead to his arrest. The 3 month suspended sentence could be activated within 18 months.

Contempt of court 2 Finally, earlier this year, the crucial case that led to Robinson being jailed and sparked the ridiculous Free Tommy protests. Robinson is currently serving a 13-month sentence for contempt of court. Robinson was arrested after Facebook live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour despite the being reporting restrictions on the case.