Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, David said:

All of this is being funded by money funnelled in from somewhere.

This is the key point. "Tommy" is the tip of the iceberg, and even if he suffers a humiliating defeat, it doesn't kill the ideology and, more importantly, doesn't kill the support network. 

And we'll get fuck all done if the best we can muster in defence is "this leaflet doesn't meet legal standards". We've seen Vote Leave commit electoral fraud and get fuck all knock-back from it. We've seen people push to catch Donald Trump out on some legal or electoral technicality or whatever and get fuck all out of it. It's ineffective and, from the other side of the aisle, looks like sore losers grasping at straws.

We need to stop trying to find some administrative reason to disqualify the people we don't like from running/holding office, and actually come up with a coherent message and ideology to combat them. 

5 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

This is the key point. "Tommy" is the tip of the iceberg, and even if he suffers a humiliating defeat, it doesn't kill the ideology and, more importantly, doesn't kill the support network. 

And we'll get fuck all done if the best we can muster in defence is "this leaflet doesn't meet legal standards". We've seen Vote Leave commit electoral fraud and get fuck all knock-back from it. We've seen people push to catch Donald Trump out on some legal or electoral technicality or whatever and get fuck all out of it. It's ineffective and, from the other side of the aisle, looks like sore losers grasping at straws.

We need to stop trying to find some administrative reason to disqualify the people we don't like from running/holding office, and actually come up with a coherent message and ideology to combat them. 

If you're saying what I think you're saying, I have very competative rates. Clean kill or just maim?

• Paid Members

@Steve Justice - Mate, please be careful posting stuff like that! We know you're not being serious, but you'd be shocked at what's being trawled for in forums and on social by various services at the moment.

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

Everyone on here is fucked then 

It's one thing to say you'd like to punch the cunt (and who doesn't), but the above is another in terms of what certain people are looking out for. I just don't want to see anyone having to deal with a load of shit for what, in any other era, would be considered a bit of dark banter.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

@Steve Justice - Mate, please be careful posting stuff like that! We know you're not being serious, but you'd be shocked at what's being trawled for in forums and on social by various services at the moment.

'not now Boyo'

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I meant more in terms of shitting and wanking habits...

Oh, that. Yeah, pretty sure society wrote us all off for that ages ago

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That's overselling it a little. I think the high point is where you give yourself props from one of your accounts to another -

Screenshot_20190503-063654_Chrome.thumb.jpg.75a2df5da97cc77fd7bb65c02764a426.jpg

That actually was not me, that was another team member. Because it was actually 8 hours, but thanks for bringing that into the current discussion.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, David said:

Well, it's not even been a year or two yet and already we're seeing him make the move into politics. Quicker than I thought he would to be honest, but then again, why wait?

a112b965-82a4-4d92-a622-049f97c6ccd9-ori

Fear not though, as Nick Lowles is on the case;

47717a14-1d25-4365-9f7e-c4efcf38fdf3-ori

It was only ten years ago that he actually founded the EDL and was outed as a racist, fascist scumbag football hooligan type. Seven years ago he left the EDL, a year ago he was appointed as an "adviser" to UKIP, and now he's actually standing as an independent candidate in the European elections.

He'll no doubt lose this time around, and we'll all laugh at him and post funny memes, but if any of us think that the cunt shouldn't be taken seriously then we're being very naive. All of this is being funded by money funnelled in from somewhere. Probably the same sources that financed his £950,000 house and helped him to the status of "Britain's best funded politician" according to some media outlets. 

Fucking hell, Tommy Robinson the politician. Dark days indeed. 

And who needs YouTube, Twitter or Facebook when your decision to stand as a candidate in the upcoming elections along with your campaign is getting more coverage in the mainstream media than most of the other candidates combined? 

This is my concern as well. The media interest is only going to improve his chances rather then hinder. It's an awful situation all round

13 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I’m surprised he’s allowed to run for this election under a fake name because I don’t think he’s legally changed his name to Tommy Robinson, has he?

Im probably completely wrong on this. 

I believe you're allowed to stand under an alias if you're more widely known by that alias.  Depends on the alias, I suppose, but I guess that's why Carl Benjamin is listed and not Sorgon of Arsehead or whatever his alias is as it gives more of an air of respectability. 

21 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

This is my concern as well. The media interest is only going to improve his chances rather then hinder. It's an awful situation all round

If the media didn’t give the little fuckwit the time of day  he’d have fucked off long ago

0BCB19FD-ACF7-4B17-AB99-1276AAFBBC93_zps

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
On 3/29/2019 at 10:42 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

It wouldn’t because the name Tommy Robinson wouldn’t actually be on the ballot and I expect only a tiny proportion of his fans would know his actual name

On 3/29/2019 at 10:44 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah, that's not how becoming a Prime Minister works.

So I guess thats come back to bite us on the arse

• Paid Members

Using the example of Lord Buckethead, my understanding is that you're able to run under a pseudonym, but on the actual ballot paper your full name and address will be listed.

The results would be read as something along the lines of "Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, known as Tommy Robinson..."

Edited by BomberPat