Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I'll have a listen to this, but would like to know if the people behind this podcast really believe Mark Zuckerberg is the "worst person of the 21st century so far" as the title states? Fucks sake.

I don’t know how they are on that one, I only listen to it on a case by case basis. Obviously, Zuckerburg isn’t the worst person this century. He’s not great, but he’s quite far down the list of 21st Century Shitebags

The host (Robert Evans) tends to be fine, but some of his guests are fucking infuriating at times. There was an episode about payday lenders a few months back which had Shereen Younes as the guest, and she loved mentioning that she was an “independent film maker” at every opportunity. I don’t like the terms “snowflake” or “milennial”, but if you were asked to picture someone who that term would be used to describe, she embodied it.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

He's clearly not been eating much, and with the added facial hair and unkempt appearance he'll no doubt he spinning yarns of a Bobby Sands-esque lifestyle in prison, painting himself as a modern day freedom fighter.

All accompanied with some form of contribution option for those who "believe in free speech," of course.

39 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He hasn’t shaved because he was too scared to head on down to the shower block in case that 70 year old sparked him out again. 

Silly fucker looks like one of the hobbits who frowned at the Baggins lot for leaving The Shire. 

He knows his audience, and he knows exactly what he has to do in order to have them part with their hard-earned dough to finance his lifestyle. You'd feel sorry for the poor buggers being misled, but then you remember exactly what it is they're buying and you realise they deserve it.