Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

But not a ballot paper for Prime Minister, which if you read back was one of the many stumbling blocks to him being PM and has nothing to do with what you say is biting me on the arse.

I was referring to the point his name was going to be on a ballot paper and which name we would see on it, but yes, my ill judge post was about PM. The biting on the arse was him being on a ballot, not a dig at you

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The biting on the arse was him being on a ballot, not a dig at you

Right you are.  I wonder if there are different rules regarding European Elections and one for an MP regarding the name on the ballot though?

I'd love a Daniel Plainview cosplayer to stand in the North West and troll tinpot tommeh at every turn.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Right you are.  I wonder if there are different rules regarding European Elections and one for an MP regarding the name on the ballot though?

I'd love a Daniel Plainview cosplayer to stand in the North West and troll tinpot tommeh at every turn.

Any quirky character would do to be honest.

Slightly off topic, but, how comes there were no arrests against him or his "team" when there is video evidence all over social media?

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Slightly off topic, but, how comes there were no arrests against him or his "team" when there is video evidence all over social media?

I'd imagine the authorities are collating the available evidence and investigating whether a prosecution would stick. I'd imagine they'd have to charge Milkshake Hero Boy as well.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'd imagine the authorities are collating the available evidence and investigating whether a prosecution would stick. I'd imagine they'd have to charge Milkshake Hero Boy as well.

He was interviewed on I believe a blog (it was in a sky news article) and he said his hand slipped 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Apparently someone threw a Strawberry milkshake at him today in Bury, so just Chocolate to come next and then McDonalds can launch their Neopolitommy range

Nope, the Bury incident happened first- a day before Warrington.