Little Tommy Robinson

Devon Malcolm

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Promoting your own tweet=deserving of having a milkshake thrown over you 

I’ll be completely honest, it was just because I’ve had problems loading images up using imgr recently but tweets seem to work well. My social media is bang average and I’m actually not trying to plug it at all. 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:40 AM, David said:

Interesting to see that Robinson is slowly making moves into the political world with UKIP now as well, and I shudder to think where he'll be in a year or two if this Brexit vote is redone and overturned. The ingredients are all there for shit to get far more nasty than we've seen up to this point, especially if he's being backed by the people mentioned above.

Well, it's not even been a year or two yet and already we're seeing him make the move into politics. Quicker than I thought he would to be honest, but then again, why wait?

a112b965-82a4-4d92-a622-049f97c6ccd9-ori

Fear not though, as Nick Lowles is on the case;

47717a14-1d25-4365-9f7e-c4efcf38fdf3-ori

It was only ten years ago that he actually founded the EDL and was outed as a racist, fascist scumbag football hooligan type. Seven years ago he left the EDL, a year ago he was appointed as an "adviser" to UKIP, and now he's actually standing as an independent candidate in the European elections.

He'll no doubt lose this time around, and we'll all laugh at him and post funny memes, but if any of us think that the cunt shouldn't be taken seriously then we're being very naive. All of this is being funded by money funnelled in from somewhere. Probably the same sources that financed his £950,000 house and helped him to the status of "Britain's best funded politician" according to some media outlets. 

Fucking hell, Tommy Robinson the politician. Dark days indeed. 

And who needs YouTube, Twitter or Facebook when your decision to stand as a candidate in the upcoming elections along with your campaign is getting more coverage in the mainstream media than most of the other candidates combined?