An 'All In' Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I whack my prices up as much as possible whenever I do a tattoo convention. Vendors have to pay to have stalls and you got to cover cost of accomadation and travel. Selling stuff at a convention is going to have a way slimmer profit margin than just flogging stuff of a website, so prices are obviously going to be higher to balance it out 

What if someone wanted a Jeff Jarrett tattoo on their chest, because Don West convinced them girls will love it? How much would that be?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

What if someone wanted a Jeff Jarrett tattoo on their chest, because Don West convinced them girls will love it? How much would that be?

I’d love to have Don West working my booth selling prints and getting me clients. At London Tattoo Convention I’d probably do that for a portrait of him for £1500-£2000 or just his name for £300

I dont get why people are so obsessed with this, i mean the people who are slagging it off and not going to watch it? Why spend days commenting on it? Then slag the people off who are going to watch it? Most of you dont even watch any wrestling at all then bitch about people paying to watch this? Not everyone wants to stick it to Vince, maybe they just want to watch a one off event as an alternative to a product what you all seem to think is shite anyway. I dont get your beef. It’s ridiculous.  

• Paid Members

Even a week ago, I’d have never believed you if you said Aldis vs. Cody would be my most anticipated match on this show. But after catching up on all the hype? Wow. I’m not even kidding when I say this - it’s not only my most anticipated match on this card, it’s also one of my most anticipated matches of the year. They’ve done such an incredble job here. The story is simple yet perfect, the presentation of the weigh in was spectacular and that video package set to, “Disarm,” is up there with the best stuff WWE do. I’m a sucker for a good video package and this one is note-perfect. Skip to about 6:20 to see it here:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Nick Aldis wrestle. I really hope he’s good enough to live up to this build. For everyone viewing this as an Indy wankfest, they’ve slyly managed to tell one of the best stories in years. Seriously, that NWA belt feels huge after this. It’s gonna be a great moment if Cody wins.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Nick Aldis wrestle. I really hope he’s good enough to live up to this build. For everyone viewing this as an Indy wankfest, they’ve slyly managed to tell one of the best stories in years. Seriously, that NWA belt feels huge after this. It’s gonna be a great moment if Cody wins.

Not unless he's improved dramatically recently, but the audience will love this show regardless.

Fair play, that is a cracking little hype video though.

• Paid Members

Watched it this morning. Aldis vs Cody was a fantastic match, and the Joey Ryan bit had me in stitches. Loved some of the surprise appearances.

I can give or take most the rest of it. Tbh I never settled with the whole thing because the match order was nonsense. Cody should have went on last but you had both World Title matches in the middle of the show and then like 3 matches after it. No way should that have been the main event and then it cut out abruptly. 

EDIT: MJF looked promising too. Winced at some of his moves but he tried too hard with his character. Like Nikki Cross, you sense they thought of a gimmick and don't have the talent to pull it through.

Good show but badly paced.

• Paid Members

I'm half way through the show and its pretty good for what it is. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, which is the main thing and a nice change these days.

Not being a ROH viewer, there were a lot of wrestlers I didn't recognise.

I just can't get over the fact that is so self indulgent and blatantly an indy wank fest though.

I'm a bit biased being an Impact Wrestling guy but having Brian Cage eliminated by a woman was pretty pathetic 2018 indy booking.

Loved the bit where Dreamer and Billy Gunn teased diving through the ropes though.

Archived