An 'All In' Thread

MPDTT

With just about a week to All In, I can say I'm really excited for this show! Even better, it's on HonorClub if you have the VIP subscription, so for £90 you'll get a years worth of ROH PPVs, house shows, TV and iPPVs and All In!

Here's the card. What are you most looking forward to?

Nick Aldis (c) vs. Cody Rhodes (with Brandi Rhodes)

Kazuchika Okada vs. Marty Scurll

Joey Janela (with Penelope Ford) vs. Hangman Page

Rey Mysterio, Fénix, and Bandido vs. The Golden Elite (Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, and Kota Ibushi)

Christopher Daniels vs. Stephen Amell

The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) vs. SoCal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky)

Over Budget Battle Royale

Madison Rayne vs. Britt Baker vs. Chelsea Green vs. Tessa Blanchard

Jay Lethal (c) vs. Over Budget Battle Royale winner

Kenny Omega vs. Pentagón Jr.

DjXsRzLU4AEHGPA.jpg:large

DkaNb-7VAAAD9Pq.jpg:large

DexaGfTW0AALwX8.jpg

DhX6yFcU8AAcKB8.jpg:large

Di0E4lMU8AAOGar.jpg:large

Dj8axmKUwAAmY5Q.jpg

DlZFsq4UYAAiYzJ.jpg:large

Dj8jMrEVAAEM8yb.jpg:large

Plus the Battle Royal and Jay Lethal facing the winner......

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The matchups dont really mean a lot to me with my limited viewing of indie stuff but i feel i have to watch this. 

The PPV on Fite is listed at £38.99 but if you sign up a new account im pretty sure they give you a bunch of free credits so you may only have to pay about £10 or so for it. There's an invite code through the app. too, if someone uses your code they a $15 discount and the person who sent the invite gets $15.

13 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

The matchups dont really mean a lot to me with my limited viewing of indie stuff but i feel i have to watch this. 

The PPV on Fite is listed at £38.99 but if you sign up a new account im pretty sure they give you a bunch of free credits so you may only have to pay about £10 or so for it. There's an invite code through the app. too, if someone uses your code they a $15 discount and the person who sent the invite gets $15.

Great find!

• Paid Members

Might not be that great actually. You have to have the full amount of credits ti purchase the actual PPV. You can't use £15 of credits and then pay the remaining £23 in cash for example. Im not entirely sure how many credits you get for signing up.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Is that Scorpio Sky teaming up with Frankie Kazarian? Surprised he's still knocking about. He was rubbish 10 years ago, I can't imagine he's got any better since then.

Yup. They booked Chris Daniels on the same card as Kazarian and instead of having them tag, they've booked Daniels against Arrow instead.

• Paid Members

I’m really excited for the show. It’s super momentous that they managed to sell 10,000 seats and there’s a couple of matches (the Omega match and the Young Bucks match) that have the potential to be incredible. 

Plus, even thought there’s every chance it’s all a work and I’m a sucker for falling for it, I think Cody and the Bucks come across as awesome people on Twitter and in their YouTube videos, so I’m really rooting for this to be a success. Cody in particular seems like the nicest guy in the world on Twitter, even flying a fan in who said emergencies meant he could no longer afford the travel expenses. Cynically, you could argue he only does this stuff to get himself over, but I don’t care. It works on me.

I think both the Bullet Club guys and ROH would be crazy to not be on the phone to Neville/Pac right now. If they have any sense he’ll be winning the Zero Hour Battle Royale and then beating Jay Lethal for the ROH Title later on. Maybe even donning a Bullet Club T-shirt afterwards, too.

I really hope we don’t get tonnes of CM Punk chants. 

12 minutes ago, WestCoastPop619 said:

Do we know what time GMT this all kicks off? I’m assuming right that we won’t get the pre show as it’s on an American tv station. 

According to Honorclub, 12:00 AM BST

4 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

If you pay the 79 dollars or whatever for access to Starrcast you also get a 20 dollar Fite credit which you could put towards All In.

I'm, of course, pirating both Starrcast and All In.

I'd rather pay £90 for All In and a years worth of ROH PPVs than $79 for Starrcast to get a discount on All In. HonorClub is awesome.

Yeah I think this should be quite something to experience. I fully expect them to announce they'll be running it same time next year too. I don't think they'll go for another one before then. In the meantime they'll continue to work with ROH and the NWA as they both have big shows coming up. They all seem to be sleeping with eachother anyway. The future is bright!

Archived