An 'All In' Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

I'd rather pay £90 for All In and a years worth of ROH PPVs than $79 for Starrcast to get a discount on All In. HonorClub is awesome.

Yeah, sure. Depends what you're more into I suppose. I'd personally have more interest in watching Eric Bischoff attempt to refute shit written in Death of WCW on stage with RD Reynolds than watch any ROH, but that's because I'm a crotchety old bastard more interested in shit that happened two decades ago than stuff happening now.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Wait, what?

Grudge match - Christopher Daniels accused Amell of the murder of Joey Ryan! The Japanese police had him in custody and everything!

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

I’m really excited for the show. It’s super momentous that they managed to sell 10,000 seats and there’s a couple of matches (the Omega match and the Young Bucks match) that have the potential to be incredible. 

Plus, even thought there’s every chance it’s all a work and I’m a sucker for falling for it, I think Cody and the Bucks come across as awesome people on Twitter and in their YouTube videos, so I’m really rooting for this to be a success. Cody in particular seems like the nicest guy in the world on Twitter, even flying a fan in who said emergencies meant he could no longer afford the travel expenses. Cynically, you could argue he only does this stuff to get himself over, but I don’t care. It works on me.

I think both the Bullet Club guys and ROH would be crazy to not be on the phone to Neville/Pac right now. If they have any sense he’ll be winning the Zero Hour Battle Royale and then beating Jay Lethal for the ROH Title later on. Maybe even donning a Bullet Club T-shirt afterwards, too.

I really hope we don’t get tonnes of CM Punk chants. 

For me he doesn't do stuff like that to "get himself over" there's no need to and for me for the amount of people who would become aware of it the PR wouldn't be cost effective against what it cost him to do. I think he's just an amazingly sound guy. Last year when ROH was in Edinburgh he looked genuinely grateful and interested to speak to every single person who was waiting to meet him. A genuine class act.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Grudge match - Christopher Daniels accused Amell of the murder of Joey Ryan! The Japanese police had him in custody and everything!

That sounds. Awful.

1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I'm, of course, pirating both Starrcast and All In.

I'll do the same and delete them without watching them.  Thanks for including the card, much appreciated.  I didn't recognise most of them so it's nice to put names I've read to faces.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'll do the same and delete them without watching them.  Thanks for including the card, much appreciated.  I didn't recognise most of them so it's nice to put names I've read to faces.

Ha. This happens to me all the time, usually with NJPW shows. I'll be hyped for it, not get round to watching it, months pass and it winds up deleted, unwatched.

Archived