An 'All In' Thread

MPDTT

On 8/26/2018 at 11:01 AM, Louch said:

I don’t understand the need for so much hate about this.

It's got none of the cool drug addicts I grew up watching. I bet some of these nerds even play the Game Boy. 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Interesting. As and when those contracts with New Japan ran out, would it be a viable option for them then? Is there any likelihood they would continue to offer their services to New Japan on the proviso that they control their own bookings ala Liger which might open up a potential WWE window?

Not a chance. There's a vast difference between Liger, somebody who isn't much more than a novelty pop in the NJPW hierarchy to pop up once on WWE programming for a nice little novelty match where he went over, and somebody like Omega. I can't ever imagine a scenario where New Japan would be happy letting by far their most marketable American talent swan around suffering from 50/50 booking within WWE. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Interesting. As and when those contracts with New Japan ran out, would it be a viable option for them then? Is there any likelihood they would continue to offer their services to New Japan on the proviso that they control their own bookings ala Liger which might open up a potential WWE window?

Liger's royalty near the end of his run, who is mostly lower card nostalgia at home but a big deal everywhere else. Can't imagine Gedo/Tana/Nagata fancying the idea of allowing existing top drawing cards who are instrumental in their getting teeth into some of the US market to have any kind of presence for the kings of that market.

48 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I was going to ask him if he's Billy Corgan.

Corgan is an anti vaxxer and a Chemtrails cock, so it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that he thinks the ineptitude of the Sheriff's Department heavily tarnished the good name of a murderer.

51 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Really looking forward to all in... Is there anyway to steam the zero hour that air on a u.s channel I would like to see the battle Royal 

If you find a way, please let me know too! The Briscoes v So Cal Uncensored match cannot be anything other than good.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I was going to ask him if he's Billy Corgan.

If @Philjax is Billy Corgan, then I'll start bowing right now - Corgan is my musical hero. Been a Pumpkins fan since 1997. The Smashing Pumpkins and Oasis are my top 2 of all time.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

If @Philjax is Billy Corgan, then I'll start bowing right now - Corgan is my musical hero. Been a Pumpkins fan since 1997. The Smashing Pumpkins and Oasis are my top 2 of all time.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

Why has Scurll adopted a mid-‘96 Sting look?

That really was a one off....It was either at NJPW Dominion or ROH Best In The World.....I can't remember....

Archived