An 'All In' Thread

MPDTT

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Magnum Milano said:

Couldn't believe there was a meet and greet with this guy.  Jeez, people paid to meet and get an autograph from Matthew Gregg...

People will pay for any old shit at these things.  People are paying to meet him in Manchester next week too.  People have more money than sense.

7 minutes ago, kidzero said:

So the main show starts at 12 tonight? 

Yeah, WGN pre-show runs from 11-12 and then you’ve got the main card kicking off at 12. Supposedly running 4 hours long.

48 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

People shelling out their own money to purchase things they themselves want to buy?

What a bizarre thing to get your knickers in a twist about. Who cares?

Word.

These conventions are all the same. Of course it's a con. It's always been about rinsing the marks, it's just ramped up because it's tied into the All In madness and I don't blame them for manipulating it for all it's worth. Cody's gone on record and said Starrcast is simply his ''partner'' and not essentially part of the All In brand, if there is such a thing. An attempt to save his arse from the inevitable backlash or not, you be the judge.

15 minutes ago, Richard said:

it's just ramped up because it's tied into the All In madness and I don't blame them for manipulating it for all it's worth.

Yup, the idea is to make money out of people who want to spend their money.  It would be shoddy if they didn't have it tied in to be honest.

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

Hardly bitter, just gobsmacked at what people will pay for.

I've paid to meet people who make their living on YouTube, I've paid to see bands that are barely on the radar and I've bought merch off wrestlers who are still in their rookie years. I don't understand your issue.

Archived