Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It was a decent chippy tea. First one I’ve had in a while and first one I’ve tried from that chip shop. The battered sausage was good, just the right levels of crispy grease. Chips were very good, mushy peas were average. 
It’s a 20 min walk so you earn your bait.

I’ve never seen this chip shop before but I spotted it when walking home from nursery with my youngster this evening. She loves a good chip, but this is the first time she has been in a chip shop. She didn’t have a clue where we were, then she saw the bloke bagging the chips. Her face was priceless. 

24 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

It was a decent chippy tea. First one I’ve had in a while and first one I’ve tried from that chip shop. The battered sausage was good, just the right levels of crispy grease. Chips were very good, mushy peas were average. 
It’s a 20 min walk so you earn your bait.

I’ve never seen this chip shop before but I spotted it when walking home from nursery with my youngster this evening. She loves a good chip, but this is the first time she has been in a chip shop. She didn’t have a clue where we were, then she saw the bloke bagging the chips. Her face was priceless. 

You lightweight. Think of ToeSucker walking 3 hours for his...I mean her chippy tea