Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Had a cracking Chippy Tea from the chippy in Heaton Moor on Saturday.  Large fish, large chips and a scallop of course.  Didn’t photo it as I thought this place was down for good, but it was fooking amazing.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Had a cracking Chippy Tea from the chippy in Heaton Moor on Saturday.  Large fish, large chips and a scallop of course.  Didn’t photo it as I thought this place was down for good, but it was fooking amazing.

Which one? Thankfully, The Sea Shell has had a recent resurgence in quality, their chips are fantastic.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Which one? Thankfully, The Sea Shell has had a recent resurgence in quality, their chips are fantastic.

The one next to the Cinema.  Would have been the seashell if I’d have gone, but wifey picked it up as a treat, so I can’t moan.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Thunderplex said:

The one next to the Cinema.  Would have been the seashell if I’d have gone, but wifey picked it up as a treat, so I can’t moan.

I haven't had one from there for a while, mainly because The Sea Shell is closer. Great that there are two so close that are in top form, they both went off the boil for a while.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Love the pinstripes on the suit too. He’d get a kebab and still call it a chippy if he ate meat. 

Liverpudlians call Chinese takeaways chippys. Let’s not get on that road again because in the south a lot of proper chippys also sell kebabs. By that logic chippys selling burgers aren’t chippys