Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
Just now, Merzbow said:

Where are the chips?

You're not wrong. They are proper cheeky and always take the piss with the chips. I usually buy a small to go with them to make it seem like a proper large. Still though the fish and battered sausage were bloody good today.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

This thread shalt not die. 

Me and the misses scoped out a new chippy just a moment a go. 

20180901_174758.jpg

Half Way though and it's pretty great. Will be going back for sure. 

A slice of lemon.  Classy, and I’m not being sarcastic.

Good chippy tea with a kebab there, totally counts, although mayo has no place on a kebab, chilli sauce or fuck all.  Don't listen to the wrong 'uns.

Love that sign in Chest's posts.  I'd love to know the back story behind kids chips for kids only.  Did someone try and pass themselves off as a youngster Buscemi style or something?  A whole world of possibilities there.

• Paid Members
On 8/31/2018 at 6:44 PM, DEF said:

You're not wrong. They are proper cheeky and always take the piss with the chips. I usually buy a small to go with them to make it seem like a proper large. Still though the fish and battered sausage were bloody good today.

Id be having a word if i recieved a portion of chips like that son. Unacceptable.

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

That's a fine box of meat and I'm glad to see a kebab shop that does proper chips but that ain't no chippy tea.

52 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Part 1000. A kebab and chips and a chippy tea are not the same thing.

Wrong. Dirge. Awful takes.

37 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Good chippy tea with a kebab there, totally counts, although mayo has no place on a kebab, chilli sauce or fuck all.  Don't listen to the wrong 'uns.

I've never gotten along with the chilli+kebab combo. Just not my bag. Besides, I'd pour mayo and mint on a cake if I could, it's the best sauce combination out there.