Jamie Oliver

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Was it? The talk of VONC were down to the parties and him breaking the law, and before that to do with Covid restrictions. Didn’t realise there was a significant amount of letters about to be sent to the chair of the 1922 committee because of buy one get one free offers. 

It was discussed on the radio today when he was interviewed but I got this from a news article last week from a paper I don’t want to link to (as it’s a scum rag) 

502506CA-980E-48FD-A842-4F68FE2CA4FE.jpeg

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

The PM went to Eton and everything’s currently a bit of a mess.

I know, it’s not exactly Shakespeare is it

Oh, I had thought of that but didn't think it was that obvious. 

• Paid Members

The meringue represents the poor, it looks hard but it's actually fragile and weak and needs a super chef to help them, even if his chain of overpriced shit restaurants go under while he does it 

The strawberries represent Jamie Oliver, sweet and wholesome.

The cream is the fat oppressive supermarkets (except Sainsbury's obvs) and government smothering the poor helpless meringue.

My mate worked for him. Relocated from Cheshire to London. Found himself working ridiculous hours on literally around two hours sleep some nights. He quit. I can’t say I blame him.

The irony of him being the most blatant Tory then of all the scandals and outrages they've been involved in choosing them refusing to clamp down on 2 bags of Doritos for £3 as his breaking point really is spectacular shithousery.

Still, nice of him to take a break from his much documented alleged serial adultery and unwanted pursuit of women who aren't his wife to head down there for a photo op.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Still, nice of him to take a break from his much documented alleged serial adultery and unwanted pursuit of women who aren't his wife to head down there for a photo op.

Perhaps he's after the woman working in his local Birds and now needs to explain to the wife why he's been going in 5 times a day buying meringue.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Moderators

Years old at this point but I just discovered Jamie Oliver's ramen:

Yeah I guess in 2018 ramen wasn't as prolific as it is now...but this is shockingly bad. Roasts the bones, short boil on the bones, doesn't marinate the pork belly, kimchi, undercooked egg, uses soba noodles instead of ramen, and a fucking lime wedge on the side.

Jesus christ.

23 hours ago, neil said:

Years old at this point but I just discovered Jamie Oliver's ramen:

Yeah I guess in 2018 ramen wasn't as prolific as it is now...but this is shockingly bad. Roasts the bones, short boil on the bones, doesn't marinate the pork belly, kimchi, undercooked egg, uses soba noodles instead of ramen, and a fucking lime wedge on the side.

Jesus christ.

Uncle Rodger no approve Hiyahh