Jamie Oliver

Devon Malcolm

22 minutes ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Buffalo Stance is a great song ruined by association with Jamie Oliver. 

On 1/11/2018 at 11:17 AM, Guy Bifkin said:

One of my favourite songs growing up was Neneh Cherry’s Buffalo Stance. However when I hear that song now I’m not taken back to fond childhood memories, but I think of the opening credits to Jamie’s Fifteen Minute meals and his gormless mug prancing about like a spastic, throwing pasta round the kitchen, rubbing butter into his flabby tits and burning 50 pound notes in front of dinner ladies. Complete cunt.

I was bored so had a look through this thread and this is fantastic and glad to know you haven't changed your (buffalo) stance. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, gmoney said:

I agree with everything you said except this. 

To be honest I tend to associate Oliver more with Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader. Which is a whole level of hatred above Buffalo Stance.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, neil said:

I bet Johnson is shitting himself at the threat of Eton Mess being outside his door.

I bet Oliver thinks he is well funny coming up with the Eton Mess / Tory Cabinet wordplay like he’s the first one to come up with it. God I miss Bourdain. 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

Which if it was it would be covered by the pre-watershed and no multibuy deals that were meant to be brought in.  I don't believe that he's asked for an exemption for Jamie Oliver branded snacks.

Anyone who doesn’t think someone should try and help people make better life choices have clearly forgotten how we ended up with The current Tory Government. The general public can’t be trusted to make sensible life choices, and all Jamie Oliver is trying to do here is help do that with food.

Turkey Twizzlers are dog shit anyway.