Jamie Oliver

Devon Malcolm

I'm sure somewhere in his own head he means well but he's one of those guys who thinks everyone who doesn't make every meal from scratch with the best of ingredients is just lazy.

He's so disconnected from the real world and has been for his entire career that he has no idea how real people live or the financial and time constraints they face.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, neil said:

I bet Johnson is shitting himself at the threat of Eton Mess being outside his door.

I bet Boris thinks Elon Musk is coming to his door. I would be shitting myself too, to be honest.

If you're trying to rally the public into a protest anywhere, it's usually best not to set them a Taskmaster challenge of obtaining a less-than-ubiquitous dessert to bring with them.

"Yeah, I might as well go along to that... What? Where the fuck am I gonna get an Eton mess? How do you even make it? Meringue?! Fuck that, I won't bother then."

Keep it simple, stupid.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

"Yeah, I might as well go along to that... What? Where the fuck am I gonna get an Eton mess? How do you even make it? Meringue?! Fuck that, I won't bother then."

The irony of course comes when smart supermarkets put meringue in a 3 for 2 offer.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The goverment U-Turn on this policy was brought on because Tory backbenches said they would offer a vote of no confidence in Boris Johnson.

Was it? The talk of VONC were down to the parties and him breaking the law, and before that to do with Covid restrictions. Didn’t realise there was a significant amount of letters about to be sent to the chair of the 1922 committee because of buy one get one free offers.