Jamie Oliver

Devon Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Crying cultural appropriation at that is fucking stupid. It's a terrible recipe, a terrible article and another stupid row that displays zero good faith discussion and nuance.

I'm starting to see a lot more of this behavior so ridiculous that it actually resembles the straw men that those on the right argue with.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Guardian opinion pieces, and their headlines, tend to be so shit. I hate that there's a photo next to it as well. I'd rather read it and form my opinions of their commentary by the content and not have a photo involved. If I want to find more out about the author, have a photo in a link on their name along with more info. Or a small photo next to their name on the article page - but not a load of posed heads next to shit headlines.

That may seem nitpicky but it's something I'm not keen on.

Saw a good un on Twitter, if rice can be jerked then Bond can be black.  Thought that was bang on, would like to see a venn diagram of white bond only and it's only rice ffs people.  I say venn diagram but it would be a circle.