Jamie Oliver

Devon Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Fuckhead's restaurant chain has collapsed, which I'd be delighted about if it wasn't for the raft of people who will now be unemployed. Shit restaurants with shit food that cost a shit load of money. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Fuckhead's restaurant chain has collapsed, which I'd be delighted about if it wasn't for the raft of people who will now be unemployed. Shit restaurants with shit food that cost a shit load of money. 

This is the problem, that and the suppliers who have shit out. It's never good news. Doesn't stop thousands of people replying "Good. Twat" all over social media.

I only went once. Food was OK. Was only Pizza like. Service was shit. They were desperate not to let us into their empty upstairs bit, despite there being about 15 of us, we had to beg for a Pizza menu - in a fucking Italian - and the main waiter was an arrogant little shit too. I'm gutted for all those unemployed, except him.

Edited by tiger_rick

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

I happened to have the TV on in the background as I was working today. There is a channel in the US called "Tastemade" and they show Jamie's 15 Minute Meals. It's been a long long time since I've seen this cunt on TV so I watched one.

Fuck me he is awful ain't he. For something based around making meals fast he don't half slow it down by using more words than he really needs, calling everything "bad boys", "plonk them right in", "add a wodge of", everything is described as beautiful, and for some reason he called basil "Mr Basil", seemed like he was going for a faulty towers reference but cocked it up. Just say what the recipe is for fucks sake.

And whats with how he serves this shite up? Here's your chicken curry and rice served up on the side of an old shed...how the fuck you supposed to divvy that up to your family? Why not just put it on plates?

This shitfest is topped with with the constant playing of Buffalo Stance which is just a dreadfully shit song.

• Moderators

Oh another thing, here he is saying "40g of cheese" he then goes on to say "a builders mug of couscous". You fucking what mate? If you're going to be throwing out grams at least be consistent with it

You forgot to drown everything in olive oil. Does he cook anything and not pour olive oil all over it once its dished up?!

My mum who barely speaks English refers to him as the olive oil guy.

Edited by deathrey