Raw is 25!

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Balor Club should have kicked the shit out of DX too. That would have been a great ending

This is what I was waiting for. Would've been a breakout moment for them.

Balor needs to channel his cocky heel Prince Devitt. He looks an utter idiot grinning from ear to ear in his current persona.

7 hours ago, Winston said:

This is what I was waiting for. Would've been a breakout moment for them.

Balor needs to channel his cocky heel Prince Devitt. He looks an utter idiot grinning from ear to ear in his current persona.

Absolutely, would have been a great way to start a build for Balor/HHH at Mania too.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Supremo said:

Surely Balor grinning like a dickhead is a prelude for an eventual heel turn? They can't honestly think he comes across as likeable doing that?

I just don't know anymore. In years past, sure, but it could just be because Vince reckons people will think he's a swell kind of a guy.

Not seen alot of talk on here about Taker's hair, but that was a wig again,  right?

Would've been an interesting skit if after Boogeyman turned up he was outweirded by Papa Shango or something like that, we always tend to see multiple gimmick guys playing the same gimmick, obviously they're most popular incarnations but still it would just make a change to see a Shango or Pac in the 1-2-3 gear etc

Listened to Wade Keller's podcast and they spoke to a guy who was at the Manhattan Centre, they got a few odds and ends, Flair, Jeff Hardy etc which were not broadcast but on the whole sounds like they paid alot of cash to watch alot of the Barclays Centre stuff on the big screen.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, The British Bushwacker said:

Not seen alot of talk on here about Taker's hair, but that was a wig again,  right?

Without a doubt, you could see how synthetic it was by the way the light bounced off of it etc.

Haven't watched Raw or any current TV since Summerslam so have no idea what the craic with storylines are because my interest in the modern day WWE has waned dramatically. I thought this Raw was decent enough nostalgia wise though. Torrie Wilson looked in great nick, surprised no Stacy or Lita though. Sad seeing Bryan stood out there with all the much older GM's.

The opening segment had my eyes wet with nostalgia but then it all went sadly downhill into the usual shite. I'm starting to think again maybe Impact IS the better show or it's certainly about to be. I can't believe how obvious it is that there will be barely any build to this Mania again.

I think the best we can hope for from the Rumble is that either Ricochet or EC3 debut, hell even James Storm!

Or Pete Dunne wins it to set up a match with AJ. Yeah I know.....

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Philjax said:

Or Pete Dunne wins it to set up a match with AJ. Yeah I know.....

I've thought about this before and as mental as it is, man that'd be a fantastic moment. It'd elevate Dunne like you wouldn't believe (obvs) and I think the crowd - especially a New York crowd - would get right behind it.

He's been very well received and got a hell of a pop for his one-off Raw appearance. I think it's a brilliant idea and I reckon it would work. You throw him in with AJ so you have bigger marquee matches on the card to allow it, whilst at the same time elevating him to a high level.

It's hard to get genuine shock moments these days, this would be one of them, and I think it could work. Another way to get Dunne on the main roster rather than the usual route of post-Mania Raw or draft.

Why the fuck not I say, worth a shot. What have they got to lose by trying.

22 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I've thought about this before and as mental as it is, man that'd be a fantastic moment. It'd elevate like you wouldn't believe (obvs) and I think the crowd - especially a New York crowd - would get right behind it.

He's been very well received and got a hell of a pop for his one-off Raw appearance. I think it's a brilliant idea and I reckon it would work. You throw him in with AJ so you have bigger marquee matches on the card to allow it, whilst at the same time elevating him to a high level.

It's hard to get genuine shock moments these days, this would be one of them, and I think it could work. Another way to get Dunne on the main roster rather than the usual route of post-Mania Raw or draft.

Why the fuck not I say, worth a shot. What have they got to lose by trying.

Rumble is in Philadelphia 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Rumble is in Philadelphia 

Same rule applies in that case, very similar crowd. Perhaps even more behind Dunne.

8 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

He only got the pop on Raw because it was in Manchester too.

Disagree. I think he'd have received a similar response in a number of different cities. NY, Philly, Toronto, Chicago, Boston, New Jersey, Pittsburgh etc.

Archived