Raw is 25!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I can't believe they didn't show The Miz appearing at the Manhattan Centre on TV. Imagine if they made a show-long storyline about Miz jumping in a limo with the IC Title after winning it, partying his way through New York before appearing at the Manhattan Centre? That would've been so great. Or maybe someone could've challenged someone at the Barclays Centre, with them rushing from one venue to another in order to surprise attack them? I dunno, just do something with the concept of having two venues. As it was, I don't really see what the point was, other than to hilariously rip off all those shitty superfans for as much money as possible.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Rob Lowe said:

Anyone else notice Vince subtly pouring beer on Shane at 3.55? I don't know what that was about, but it cracked me up

Aye. The whole segment is filled with little funny nuances like that. Shane trying to hand the plaque to Stephanie as Vince shat on it and Austin pouring beer on the back of Vince's suit as they hugged, being a couple that initially come to mind.

4.5million viewers for the night: (First hour - 4.8m (average), Second hour - 4.6m, Third hour - 4.1m) making the highest rated RAW of the year so far, the highest rating (in terms of viewers) since last August and the first time they've passed 4million viewers since 'Raw Reunion' in January 2015

Can we leave the memories alone now? Watching a man, who now looks like he spends half an hour walking around Tesco car park trying to find where he parked up, get handed a shite plaque from his ungrateful cunt children and then get twatted by a skinhead… Dunno, just doesn’t have the same effect. If youre gonna go there may as well go the distance and have Austin belt the women wrestlers with chair shots to the stomach and have Bubba powerbomb Mae Young’s corpse through a table.

Strowman Looks the biz still, so I guess that’s one good thing. Although how Kane is main eventing in 2018 I don’t know.

• Paid Members

Shane clearly watching, lying there with his eyes wide open and wriggling about when he's supposed to be knocked out just distracted the hell out of me watching that. Even on the thumbnail, it's just there, glaring at me. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WeeAl said:

The fucking ROYAL RUMBLE is this weekend, and hardly any cunt on the roster has a care in the world about winning it on Sunday.

The Monday before the Rumble, they’re still showing a graphic with 13 entrants on it, and 3 of those are Apollo Crews, Titus O’Neill & Aiden English. Christ. (I know the Rusev Day thing has gotten over as a comedy act but still...) With the roster as big as it is, that’s criminal.

They’re obviously going down the ‘surprise’ route this year, even if the majority of those surprises are actually regulars.

So much wasted potential

Some of the old guys need to show arse and take a beating and gives the rub, DX or even just XPac, Hall and Outlaws, have HHH & HBK at Barcleys and Others at Man Centre should've been beaten down by Balor Club and Revival, 

Taker return was pointless after his 'retirement', I liked the touch of not having gloves, hat and jacket since he left them in the ring, and the lights staying on, but there was no Cena challenge or anything.

I assumed Manhatten centre were getting stuff we didn't see on tv but guess I was wrong, poor bastards, could they have not done an NXT 8 man Gargano, AOP, Black vs Undisputed Era and Almas to promote Takeover, I know the crowd there are the type that watch NXT anyway but still give them something fresh or exciting. Use the match on this weeks NXT cos build up has been pretty weak for it anyway but that's another matter

Another issue is its pretty much the same legends always coming out due to being dead or blackballed which is a shame

A few years ago I found it a bit daft that people would read spoilers before watching an episode of Raw. I'm glad I did for this though.Disappointing as I was looking forward to watching it - without repeating what we all know now, it could and should have been one of the best episodes in years. Major let down. Doubt I'll bother even with YouTubing it, Streamable/Gifs should suffice by the looks of it.   

3 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

The show really could have done with one or two big angles and then the naff filler would have been fine. 

Agreed. I quite liked some of of what was there: Vince and Austin at the start were great, Elias and Cena's bit was decent, Reigns and Miz had a fun match. Even though the DX bit was the same as every other time DX come back, it only happens once every few years so I didn't mind it, and I thought it was a good little rub for Finn Balor. I even enjoyed Jason Jordan's stuff on the mic. The show just needed a couple of proper big time angles (one in each arena maybe) that mattered and signified a change of direction. Something akin to the Punk turn on Rock that's been mentioned, or the time Orton punted Vince. That was the week before a Royal Rumble as well.

Archived